My DVD trading list

Recently backed up my bootleg DVD's to a hard drive and I'm now open for trading.

Some are pro shots, some are audience multi cam's, some are just audience shot. Vary in quality, some shows are on 1 disc, some 2 and few on 3 discs.

Trade 1 disc for 1 disc, can't say fairer than that. Reply here, PM or email me on morris969@hotmail.com for more info

newrew.jpg

I will have the following shortly

Rock in rio 2011

LA Forum 2011

Chile 1992 uncut

Tokyo 1992 uncut

Black Sabbath - Birmingham 19th may 2012 audience multicam

Looking for any GNR, Slash & Velvet Revolver.

Edited by Axl_morris

I have a show it seems like you dont, Osaka 09, it's audience shot, B+ audio and video I'd say, very watchable and the set is unreal, TWAT, Prostitute, If The World, Rosie..good stuff.

Was wondering how your boot of the first Hammerstein NYC show from '06 is, how many discs as well?

Hammerstein shows are both 2 discs. I'm interested in trading, if u are send ur address to morris969@hotmail.com

Also, the first hammerstein show was 12th may, the first one I have is the 14th.

I'm definitely interested, I need to grab more DVD's so I can make you copies from my master, and also youre in the UK I believe, right? I just moved to a new place and im just getting my feet under me, bit strapped for cash for postage, but once I've got everything in order I'll get back to ya, I'll keep in touch man

Hammerstein shows are both 2 discs. I'm interested in trading, if u are send ur address to morris969@hotmail.com

Also, the first hammerstein show was 12th may, the first one I have is the 14th.

I'm definitely interested, I need to grab more DVD's so I can make you copies from my master, and also youre in the UK I believe, right? I just moved to a new place and im just getting my feet under me, bit strapped for cash for postage, but once I've got everything in order I'll get back to ya, I'll keep in touch man

Yeah im in the UK. yeah get in touch whenever!