Axl's failed relationships with women

Marc,

Do you think Axl regrets not being married/having kids yet at age 50?

Was anyone he dated ever a good fit for him?

How much did the breakup with Stephanie drive him into being a recluse after the Use Your Illusion tour?

Do you think Beta demonizes Stephanie in order to stay on Axl's good side? Was Stephanie really as bad a person as Beta/Fernando have made her out to be in interviews?

Also, regarding Erin, Axl said that the children in them were best friends and he often felt bad about how they treated each other. Do you think his relationship with Stephanie was more mature? Did he ever talk to you about Dylan, Stephanie's son.

Stephanie had issues with another nanny too. During her divorce, her husband claimed their nanny quit because Stephanie had been so mean to her.

http://theoriginalgreenwichdiva.com/more-courtroom-drama-in-the-stephanie-seymour-and-peter-brant-divorce/10327/

That was the article it was mentioned in. Who knows what happened with Beta, but I don't see any advantage for her at the time to quit on Stephanie and go be Axl's housekeeper. She lost all contact with the little boy she had raised for 3 years. I don't particularly care for Beta, but I do think she was honest about how she was treated.

Stephanie had issues with another nanny too. During her divorce, her husband claimed their nanny quit because Stephanie had been so mean to her.

http://theoriginalgreenwichdiva.com/more-courtroom-drama-in-the-stephanie-seymour-and-peter-brant-divorce/10327/

That was the article it was mentioned in. Who knows what happened with Beta, but I don't see any advantage for her at the time to quit on Stephanie and go be Axl's housekeeper. She lost all contact with the little boy she had raised for 3 years. I don't particularly care for Beta, but I do think she was honest about how she was treated.

I thought Beta was let go because Peter already had nannies.

Wasn't there said to be images of Stephanie Seymour on the projection screen behind the band when they first played Silkworms at Rio? :lol:

Really? I'd never hear that.

Edited by Dariablue

It's not my business to talk about it and I didn't really know Stephanie. I do know that Axl liked Dylan a lot.

Thanks Marc!

Guys please read - If you have any respect for Marc, myself and certainly in this instance Axl, can I politely (yet firmly) request you do not ask personal questions that are not music related in this section. You're putting Marc in an impossible position that will ultimately make Marc think twice about supporting this forum.

This was a real scoop for the forum getting Marc on board and we both (Marc and I) recognise that this new section has been positively received by 99.9% of our members and we also understand some of these questions (like the one the OP made here) are from genuine interest but it's just futile and uncomfortable. Incidentally (and FYI), Marc hasn't made any comments to me privately in this regard I'm just trying to nip this now - and letting others know how I feel.

Marc will not be here forever but whilst he is here, please give this man the respect he deserves as he's spending a huge amount of his time here answering difficult questions for the fans. The harder you make it for him, ultimately the forum - and therefore the community - will suffer.

Thanks guys - No offense to the OP. Just seemed the right place to post.

Regards,

Subsy.

**Locked**