Lamb Of God Singer Out Of Czech Prison

bran

If he had known a fan died, odds are he would've set some sort of memorial up. Why wasn't it a news item when the guy died? He prob. didn't even know about it, until he was arrested for it.

If my kid died or was paralyzed at a concert, it would be all over the media, making them look like a bunch of greedy fucks that don't care about the fans getting hurt and put in body bags. This guy wasn't a kid, it was a grown ass man who obviously didn't have much common sense going on at the time.

Money can't bring the dead back.

If he had known a fan died, odds are he would've set some sort of memorial up. Why wasn't it a news item when the guy died? He prob. didn't even know about it, until he was arrested for it.

If my kid died or was paralyzed at a concert, it would be all over the media, making them look like a bunch of greedy fucks that don't care about the fans getting hurt and put in body bags. This guy wasn't a kid, it was a grown ass man who obviously didn't have much common sense going on at the time.

Money can't bring the dead back.

i agree

he didnt know the fan died the czech government waited a year for lamb of god to comeback and then arrested him. reports were from his manager that randy was in complete shock because he didnt know the fan died, and who knows if he even died from the incident? who is to say someone didnt hit or kick him in the head or something?

plus when you rush the stage 3 times and security already warned you, you basically just fucked yourself IMO

it sounded like a government shakedown to get money

By all accounts he shoved the guy pretty hard, perhaps he'll be more careful how he treats fans in the future.

watch the video he didnt hardly shove him his back was towards the guy, the person doing the shoving was the big ass body guard

Nope, he's doing most the shoving. Whatever, they should both be charged if they caused that kids death.

we are going to strongly disagree

the big security guard had both hands on him shoving him randy had one hand grabbing his hair or back of his neck unless he is the world strongest guy he is not throwing a guy that far with one hand.

shit like this is what can happen when you rush the stage 3 times including the security warning the guy to stay away from the stage

Nope, he's doing most the shoving. Whatever, they should both be charged if they caused that kids death.

the big security guard had both hands on him shoving him randy had one hand grabbing his hair or back of his neck unless he is the world strongest guy he is not throwing a guy that far with one hand.

shit like this is what can happen when you rush the stage 3 times including the security warning the guy to stay away from the stage

He doesn't have to be "the world strongest guy", there's this thing called gravity - maybe you've heard of it? They both pushed him off the stage, they're both responsible.

It really doesn't matter how many times the kid rushed the stage; he didn't deserve to die because of it.

He doesn't have to be "the world strongest guy", there's this thing called gravity - maybe you've heard of it? They both pushed him off the stage, they're both responsible.

It really doesn't matter how many times the kid rushed the stage; he didn't deserve to die because of it.

nice little dig and insult you did their instead of you know discussing something civily

their is no proof this killed him, funny how the security guard was never brought up on charges probably doesnt make enough to shake him down for cash.

i dont know how many metal concerts you have been to but this is how security takes care of people who hop up on stage

nice little dig and insult you did their instead of you know discussing something civily

their is no proof this killed him, funny how the security guard was never brought up on charges probably doesnt make enough to shake him down for cash.

i dont know how many metal concerts you have been to but this is how security takes care of people who hop up on stage

Weird how you keep justifying the death of this guy. You obviously couldn't give a shit about the kid; particularly evidenced by the tasteless meme in your OP.

It doesn't matter how many metal gigs I've been too, It doesn't matter how security normally deal with people on stage. It's irrelevant.

The only thing that is relevant is who pushed the kid off the stage and if this action caused the brain hemorrhage, that led to his death. That's it.

Edited by axl8302

Weird how you keep justifying the death of this guy. You obviously couldn't give a shit about the kid; particularly evidenced by you tasteless meme in your OP.

It doesn't matter how many metal gigs I've been too, It doesn't matter how security normally deal with people on stage. It's irrelevant.

The only thing that is relevant is who pushed the kid off the stage and if this action caused the brain hemorrhage, that led to his death. That's it.

so tell me why wasnt the security guard charged? where is the proof this killed him? the friend of the victim said that the video didnt show the incident. where is the proof that he died due to these actions?

if this was so important to the czech government why wait 2 years to do anything?

there is none in any half sane country no charges would have ever been filed. the czech government was looking for a shakedown and was looking for free cash funny how the bail went from 200,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars. still the lowly body guard who doesnt have 200k wasnt charged weird how that works

at metal shows anybody who goes to concerts knows if you rush the stage your ass is getting tossed off the stage it has been like this for years. what do you think is going to happen when some dumb shit after he was warned decides to jump the barricade and rush the stage especially in the post dimebag world.

yeah its a shame the kid died but sometimes you have to be responsible for your actions

Edited by bran

I don't know what the proof is or why they didn't charge the security guard. I certainly never claimed to have any answers...

I simply stated that if their actions caused the death of this kid, then they should be charged with manslaughter.

Edited by axl8302

I don't know what the proof is or why they didn't charge the security guard. I certainly never claimed to have any answers...

I simply stated that if their actions caused the death of this kid, then they should be charged with manslaughter.

i agree if there is more evidence than this video. if they dont charge the bodyguard then it seems fishy to me

when you go to metal concerts if you charge the stage you get thrown off. you have to remember this is a post dimebag world, dimebag was playing on stage fan runs onto stage and shoots him dead

i agree if there is more evidence than this video. if they dont charge the bodyguard then it seems fishy to me

when you go to metal concerts if you charge the stage you get thrown off. you have to remember this is a post dimebag world, dimebag was playing on stage fan runs onto stage and shoots him dead

One thing regarding the bail...

As long as the defendant doesn't break the conditions of the bail, he get's the money back. So It's not like the Czech government gets to keep that money. That's not really much of a "shakedown". They obviously doubled the bail as they didn't want to let him out (for whatever reason).

I do agree it's strange that they waited so long to press charges, it may be that it was the only way they expected to get him into custody, as the USA isn't likely to grant an extradition.

I'm not saying the guy is guilty or anything, I have no idea, but it's not much of stretch to imagine someone getting a serious head injury from a push off a stage. Post Dimebag or not; if it results in a death the person doing the pushing is liable.