Axl's less raspy/powerful voice

zepsun

In 2002, what were your thoughts on Axl's new voice? Did he ever mention anything about it to you? Dizzy, in an intrrview, claimed it had something to do with using in-ear monitors.

To me, it seems to be a little more complex than tuat. Did Axl ever have vocal nodules or have surgery? Or did he consciously ease back on the throttle to extend the life of his voice?

In 2002, what were your thoughts on Axl's new voice? Did he ever mention anything about it to you? Dizzy, in an intrrview, claimed it had something to do with using in-ear monitors.

To me, it seems to be a little more complex than tuat. Did Axl ever have vocal nodules or have surgery? Or did he consciously ease back on the throttle to extend the life of his voice?

I don't know about any nodules or surgery. Axl sounded great to me, also I was just happy to see him out there again. To me nothing ever changed.

I don't know about any nodules or surgery. Axl sounded great to me, also I was just happy to see him out there again. To me nothing ever changed.

:thumbsup: