To those who attended Vegas or India shows...

Coma16

My cousin attended one of the shows with me, and it was his first GNR show. He is a big Slash fan and would call the band, Axl and company. After the concert I asked did he miss Slash, he said he didnt even think about him at all! He saw the passion these current members have. And did indeed call them Guns N Roses.

So, either you're blatantly lying or your cousin is a fool. Which one is it?

You are the fool of this forum. Just because people are open minded and don't live in the past doesn't make them a fool. I don't need to lie, that is your job "insider". My cousin truly had a blast and :fuckyou: for implying that my cousin is a fool.

Your story is about as real about as the guy in your screen-name. Whether your cousin had a "blast" or not is debatable. But do I believe he went to the show thinking of these guys as Axl and friends then left calling them the real deal? Umm ... No, I don't. I suppose it's possible that your cousin may not be stupid and he just said that because he believed that you were gullible enough to believe it? Or perhaps he said it just to shut you up because he didn't want to listen to you crying the rest of the night about how "this band is GNR"?

Honestly though, I'm sticking with my initial assumption that you are lying.

Na. You are wrong, as usual. Don't speak for other people. Why does it bother you so much if someone thinks this is Guns N' Roses? When you paid to see this band that you always bash, did you get any pics? I would like to see them. Paid to see. :awesomeface:

BBA was showing off his t-shirt from the Vegas show that he treked across the country for. He's really buthurt about it. In this day and age he should really come out of the closet already (about being a nu-Guns fan that is).

Indeed! :rofl-lol: