Touring question

Snowmass

Marc- After AFD blew up and they started touring arenas-did you ever tour with the guys and if so what was it like? Was it a 24 hour party with a show once a day or did any of the guys have any hobbies or other interests? Did they all travel together on same planes/buses/limos and stay in same hotel....were they truly a gang? Thanks again!

Well I know they didn't all drive together or hang out together.... there is some really cool videos of Axl riding in this gokart-fourwheeler (idk it was a little between both) I believe at Alpine Valley 1991. There is also a video of Izzy riding his motorcycle at Alpine Valley in 1991. The band did do a few activities.

I went to all the shows in the Los Angeles area and only a few shows that I flew out for. Izzy took a bus with his girlfriend and a dog the rest of them flew together. They all stayed in the same hotel even Izzy. As far as parties I think when they did the stadium tour with Metallica I was told that they used to take over the town. There were a lot of people between both crews

• Like 1