do you know much about yoda?

do you know much about yoda and her relationship with axl? it seems like she died right around the time you lost contact with him, so maybe you know some interesting details about her work and what all she did for axl?

i heard she charged him tons of money to perform exorcisms and stuff. that seems weird, but then you say that axl literally believes slash is the devil, so maybe it kinda makes sense in a weird way.

Guest bellastar2355

Hey btw, Can I just say thanks for answering Marc... I'm new to the forum, but I love reading what you say in this forum...

Yoda was Axls spiritual advisor. She died in 2007?? I think. Her real name was Sharon Maynard.

Who was Yoda? People refer to her and I really have no idea who they are talking about... lol.

Oh ok I see. Why do people call her Yoda or was that her nickname?

Just to bust balls.

Yoda was Axls spiritual advisor. She died in 2007?? I think. Her real name was Sharon Maynard.

Who was Yoda? People refer to her and I really have no idea who they are talking about... lol.

Just to bust balls.

Ah, ok.