Shackler's/TSO

ppruks

there's a slight similarity between a part in a Trans-Siberian Orchestra song and the chorus in Shackler's, at least I can hear it...thought I'd share

(2:38)

(0:43) - shackler's Edited by ppruks

Al Pitrelli and Bumblefoot have similar guitar influences, both from NY.... i wish Al would have joined GnR. He's amazing. Listen to his solos on Savatage Dead Winter Dead which is really where TSO comes from. Also In the Wake of Magellan. Actually, Al used to also play with Tony Harnell all the time just like Bumblefoot now.

Edited by tr420

Al Pitrelli and Bumblefoot have similar guitar influences, both from NY.... i wish Al would have joined GnR. He's amazing. Listen to his solos on Savatage Dead Winter Dead which is really where TSO comes from. Also In the Wake of Magellan. Actually, Al used to also play with Tony Harnell all the time just like Bumblefoot now.

His work with Megadeth on The World Needs a Hero was very good.

His work with Megadeth on The World Needs a Hero was very good.

Fuck yea... I loved that line up.