axl rose

Un42nutzly

Best singer of all time and will continue to rock all our faces off! Whether there is new material or not, when you are at the show, Guns N Roses slay it! Say what you will haters, but Axl is more successful than any of you will ever be! He is like a mystical horse of sorts! To that I say *mysticalhorsesound*

Edited by GNRFan53

What is the point of this thread?!

To teach the citizens of MyGnr the reason why there even is a site called Mygnrforum.com, it is due to one person, Axl Rose. If he hadn't made the music back then, we wouldn't be here now, we would be on a Nickleback fan site doing this stuff. "Chad Kroeger ermergehrr"

Mystical horse? Ya. Lately he's been exactly like that boy's horse in The Neverending Story.

What happened to that horse again? Can sumone remind me again?

Someone*

I don't think that was a horse, Mr., you might want to research the movie and find out what it REALLY was =[]

Dude with a name like freddie mercury's ghost you're gonna call someone else a homo? Why are you even here? Does your life suck that bad that you have nothing better to do than post on a fan site of a band that you obviously don't like? If that's the case then I'm sorry for you

I wonder if a horse sings better than a mouse.

idont think either sing... I expected better from a guy named JamesBond

I don't think that was a horse, Mr., you might want to research the movie and find out what it REALLY was =[]

You are the saddest human being.

Bronies are a front for repressed homosexuality. Just go fuck a dude and stop obsessing over horses you weirdo.

LOL trolololo

Dude with a name like freddie mercury's ghost you're gonna call someone else a homo? Why are you even here? Does your life suck that bad that you have nothing better to do than post on a fan site of a band that you obviously don't like? If that's the case then I'm sorry for you

Look at this homophobe.

Let me make fun of the horsefucking OP, thank you.

Look at this homophobe.

Hey now! I did NOT have sexual relations with this here horse. Dont take words out of my mouth.

Look at this homophobe.

Hey now! I did NOT have sexual relations with this here horse. Dont take words out of my mouth.

Holding a gun doesn't make you look more masculine when it's seen next to your posts about My Little Pony.

FYI

Look at this homophobe.

Holding a gun doesn't make you look more masculine when it's seen next to your posts about My Little Pony.

FYI

I never said any of those words, there you are again!!!

trying to say a derogatory word for homo but its censored wtf? You know the line from one in a million?

Yeah it was just funny how it came out.

Just like we all expect better from a guy named Axl Rose.

I was being serious though. Does this Mystical Horse sing better than Mickey Mouse? If so, we're on the track to some stronger vocals in 2013. That's a good thing.

Just like we all expect better from a guy named Axl Rose.

I was being serious though. Does this Mystical Horse sing better than Mickey Mouse? If so, we're on the track to some stronger vocals in 2013. That's a good thing.

Yeeess? O.o