Buckethead and Bumblefoot friends?

HBK7

Video of Buckethead playing in a band from the 1980s before he adopted the "Buckethead" persona. This is real and I can confirm it. The man who posted the video was in the band and is very kind about answering Buckethead related questions.

Thanks for posting, very cool.

If what you say correct and this really bucket in this video, this is buckethead?

Buckethead2.jpg

This is indeed Buckethead, i've always wondered what's up with his pinky in that pic, looks weird as hell. Like some kind of extension at the end :lol:

If what you say correct and this really bucket in this video, this is buckethead?

Buckethead2.jpg

This is indeed Buckethead, i've always wondered what's up with his pinky in that pic, looks weird as hell. Like some kind of extension at the end :lol:

Looks like Jim Morrison

Those pics are definitely Buckethead. The whole Class X band thing is true and you can plainly see him without his mask in those videos playing awesome guitar over the songs. Doesn't detract from his Buckethead persona one bit.

I'm sure they're both get along, why wouldn't they? And I would imagine they played in the same circles of underground shred guitar back in the day.