backstage by Mr. Tobias [pic]

avahland

Paul Tobias is probably the Axl's greatest songwriting partner since Izzy. The more involved he is with GnR, the better.

Holy shit. Really?

Pauls been with Axl since prior to Appetite. He deserves some credit for helping the band write songs, but he's not as good a songwriter as West Arkeen was.

Well, he did co-write the immortal GnR classic, Back Off Bitch. So he has that going for him.

Pauls been with Axl since prior to Appetite. He deserves some credit for helping the band write songs, but he's not as good a songwriter as West Arkeen was.

That's interesting because I found songs like Crash Diet to be incredibly bland and unimpressive.

Paul isn't my favorite musician, but his songwriting genius makes up for it.

Edited by iftheworld

That's interesting because I found songs like Crash Diet to be incredibly bland and unimpressive.

Songwriting genius? Do tell.

You're trying to cupcake or you're just GNR illiterate. Anyways, if you would kindly take a glance at Cosmonaut's post a few posts up, you'll understand. Although you already know the situation.

You're trying to cupcake or you're just GNR illiterate. Anyways, if you would kindly take a glance at Cosmonaut's post a few posts up, you'll understand. Although you already know the situation.

I am looking for some evidence of your claim about Paul Huge's supposed songwriting genius.

Do you have any such evidence?

I'm not a fan of Pauls, but he did help write Back off Bitch, which I like. I was just mentioning that he's been with Axl for a long time.

Crash Diet is hardly a demo, nevermind a song. I don't care for it either way.

I am looking for some evidence of your claim about Paul Huge's supposed songwriting genius.

I'm not even going to respond to that. You're obviously someone who knows GNR songs but doesn't realise who helped on them.

I'm not even going to respond to that. You're obviously someone who knows GNR songs but doesn't realise who helped on them.

I don't think you can respond. I don't think anyone can point to anything substantive contributed to GnR music by Paul Huge other than the atrocious Back Off Bitch.

The credits he is given on CD may very well be Rosé just trying to justify trying to force Huge into the band (back when it could still be considered a band).

Paul Tobias is probably the Axl's greatest songwriting partner since Izzy.

I lol'd

Prostitute, Catcher and TWAT. You can either like 'em or not, I don't give a fuck.

Protitute is a shit song, imo

Catcher is boring, imo

TWAT is very good, imo

Btw he co-wrote Back Off Bitch, right?

I love that track, so kudos to him

Edited by Crash Diet

Paul Tobias is probably the Axl's greatest songwriting partner since Izzy.

I lol'd

at least he can creat someshit, better than 4tus.

To be fair, we don't know what the others have possibly brought to the table. Axl doesn't seem to be very interested in things that are rock n roll. Just ballads and shit.

Paul Co wrote IRS too....in my opinion on of the best new tracks and a song that remind me most of the original lineup

Cuz that chord progression is genius and anything but repetitive.

Also someone says Paul can write unlike Fortus.. LMFAO Back off bitch.