Does anybody else think Axl should approach Donald Trump about having a New GNR marketing challenge on Celebrity Apprentice?

Randy Lahey

Axl chatting with Gary Busey would be priceless.

Busey lives in Malibu.. prob. happened.

Trump Jr was at one of the UCAP shows, but people make fun of the Monster promotion. Axl prob. wouldn't be on the show except singing, which is like Paul Stanley on Gene Simmons' reality show - he avoids it as much as possible. It's prob. good publicity for the band, it might help them sell a few more tickets.

The Donald is a lot cooler than Monster.

I bet Ivanka Trump is also a big GNR fan.

Ivanka-Trump.jpg

Maybe she could star in the new Atlas Shrugged video.

Ivanka would make a great Dagny Taggart. I'd definitely try and get her for the video if I were Axl.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Most important thread ever.

Gayest Avatar ever.

On topic, Fan of The Donald. His twitter is fucking hilarious. Such a caricature of himself.

Ivanka-Trump.jpg

Ivanka would make a great Dagny Taggart. I'd definitely try and get her for the video if I were Axl.

You know what, a few droogs of mine have had that Atlas casting conversation, and that is not a bad one actually. I always thought like Charlize Theron, made to look a tad older. But yea, she would do nicely.

Ivanka-Trump.jpg

God the things I would love to do to for her

Your avatar suggests otherwise actually.

On topic, Fan of The Donald. His twitter is fucking hilarious. Such a caricature of himself.

Ivanka-Trump.jpg

You know what, a few droogs of mine have had that Atlas casting conversation, and that is not a bad one actually. I always thought like Charlize Theron, made to look a tad older. But yea, she would do nicely.

I love Donald too. It seems that I am not the only one who has ever compared Ivanka to Dagny Taggart.

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/13023044759

Edited by Randy Lahey

Axl and Ivanka will hookup in the boardroom and then hop on the Donald's 757 to flee to the hills of Malibu as the lights go out in New York City.

Opening scene Axl guides a remote control helicopter carrying CD II to the label HQ in NYC. The video itself would be set in a cd making factory, with cuts to the board room where Axl and Ivanka are arguing with lawyers over a release date, as the copies of CD II roll off the presses armed forces storm the factory and shut it down. As the lights go out the last copy drops into a box which is thrown on to a security truck which drives through the gates. The camera pans to the roof of the building where the band are playing Atlas Shrugged. Dj is soloing in front of a giant can of Monster with words The Strike spray painted on the side. Then Axl arrives by helicopter to sing the last chorus and verse with the band and the dancing girls from the Vegas Residency.

maybe a product placement in the boardroom they could be eating complimentary wings and hot sauce.

"Atlas Shrugged, I was going to tell a little story about that song. Right now on my laptop, I actually have the old guitar solo that I played for that song, when, two days before the album was going to be mastered, I was like, let's see if we can squeeze it on to the album. I busted out some guitar tracks for it, I have my own studio...

But, because the CD could only be 74 minutes max, and it would've taken it past the limit of what a CD can store, we couldn't put Atlas Shrugged on Chinese Democracy. It wasn't worth making a two-CD album with just one song on the other CD, so hopefully, on ChiDem 2, it'll have Atlas Shrugged on there. Interesting song." (Bumblefoot, Eat More Heat, March 2013)

Axl and Ivanka could do a little Dragons' Den in the boardroom as each New GNR member came in to pitch their product. And if Axl deemed that their products were not worthy he would label that person as a looter and have Donald fire them from the band.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Axl and Ivanka could do a little Dragons' Den in the boardroom as each New GNR member came in to pitch their product.

They could play russian roulette for who gets to play what on CD II like in the Deer Hunter.