Axl Rose mention in Rush induction RRHOF (by Dave Grohl)

merces

Lets hope Axl has an L.A. Woman type album in him before he kicks the bucket.

Chinese Democracy is like The Soft Parade.

I dont understand the reason why people hated Soft Parade when it was released and a lot of people still hate it today. I mean Jim died 30 years before I was born, so I didnt see it all unfold but The Soft Parade was a pretty damn good album. The songs were energetic and fun, and then you end it all off with one of the most epic songs of all time. I would take it over Waiting for the Sun or Morrison Hotel.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the fan recorded speech by Dave Grohl for the induction of Rush (ps I laughed my ass off :rofl-lol: )

(skip to 0.31)

good lord. this is exactly why axl didn't attend the HOF for GNR

What, a person speaking about how awesome you are for being in the band people are honoring that night??

axl didn't attend GNR HOF. there were hidden agendas against axl. axl wanted no part of GNR HOF. and axl wanted no part of 2013 HOF either.

Now I kinda took the Grohl comment as if Axl hasn't been doing anything and hasn't been seen for ages, seeing as he compared him to dead people.He's only performed hundreds of concerts in the last few years,not to shabby for a so-called recluse.Maybe he's a functional recluse,yeah that's it,Axl's a functional recluse.Anyway I highly doubt Grohl's comment was intended in a complimentary way based on his previous Axl, Gnr comments.IMO

It was a small joke, as Axl, overall, is still pretty distant from public view.

Weren't you given your sailaway account back? Why are you still using multiple accounts?

Boo boo are you obsessed with sailaway or something?Do you have nightmares?Or are you just a freak?

Nope. Just curious as to why you have to run around with 5 different alternate accounts. Especially when you're so piss poor at disguising yourself. :shrugs:

Now I kinda took the Grohl comment as if Axl hasn't been doing anything and hasn't been seen for ages, seeing as he compared him to dead people.He's only performed hundreds of concerts in the last few years,not to shabby for a so-called recluse.Maybe he's a functional recluse,yeah that's it,Axl's a functional recluse.Anyway I highly doubt Grohl's comment was intended in a complimentary way based on his previous Axl, Gnr comments.IMO

It was a small joke, as Axl, overall, is still pretty distant from public view.

Weren't you given your sailaway account back? Why are you still using multiple accounts?

Boo boo are you obsessed with sailaway or something?Do you have nightmares?Or are you just a freak?

Nope. Just curious as to why you have to run around with 5 different alternate accounts. Especially when you're so piss poor at disguising yourself. :shrugs:

For the love of god boobbie,stop it.Relax.

I was watching the fan recorded speech by Dave Grohl for the induction of Rush (ps I laughed my ass off :rofl-lol: )

(skip to 0.31)

What, a person speaking about how awesome you are for being in the band people are honoring that night??

axl didn't attend GNR HOF. there were hidden agendas against axl. axl wanted no part of GNR HOF. and axl wanted no part of 2013 HOF either.

There was no reason for Axl to attend this sham this year, last year or any other year.

(skip to 0.31)

There was no reason for Axl to attend this sham this year, last year or any other year.

the reason is: he is a pussy.