Who killed 2Pac: "The big guy next to him in the car... Suge Knight."

Guest NGOG

Guest NGOG

While the film remains inconclusive, when asked "Who killed Tupac?" in a BBC Radio interview dated March 7, 2005, Broomfield stated (quoting Snoop Dogg) "The big guy next to him in the car... Suge Knight."

http://youtu.be/xFTcNbOpzPM

Edited by NGOG

Wait... was this a conspiracy?!

I watched once a documentary about his death, I thought it was another car (a white Cadillac if I recall?) that stopped beside his car or something like that. But it's curious that police couldn't catch the killer.

Guest NGOG

I watched once a documentary about his death, I thought it was another car (a white Cadillac if I recall?) that stopped beside his car or something like that. But it's curious that police couldn't catch the killer.

It's not about who fired the shots; it's about who ordered those shots to be fired. P Diddy and Suge are the names thrown about.

Edited by NGOG

It's not about who fired the shots; it's about who ordered those shots to be fired. P Diddy and Suge are the names thrown about.

Oh...ok. Yes, I've just read the other thread now. Well, I don't think it was him if he was sitting beside Tupac in the car, I mean, it would be stupid. One bad shot and he would be dead too.

Guest NGOG

Oh...ok. Yes, I've just read the other thread now. Well, I don't think it was him if he was sitting beside Tupac in the car, I mean, it would be stupid. One bad shot and he would be dead too.

All they had to do was roll up on Pac's side at the lights. Which is what they did. They've have to had had a pretty stray shot to catch Suge.

All they had to do was roll up on Pac's side at the lights. Which is what they did. They've have to had had a pretty stray shot to catch Suge.
Exactly, and it's not as if Suge or Diddy would've hired people who had never handled a gun before. Edited by Deepest Shame

Guest bellastar2355

I thought according to the autopsy, the shots were from a long distance range... meaning it couldn't have been Suge pulling the actual trigger

Guest NGOG

I thought according to the autopsy, the shots were from a long distance range... meaning it couldn't have been Suge pulling the actual trigger

Nobody claims it was Suge that fired anything. He didn't. That would directly implicate him in the murder of his own boy. As I already said, another jeep rolled up and plugged Pac at the lights. The real question is who ordered that to happen, and the growing consensus is that Suge had a hand in the shooting.

Exactly, and it's not as if Suge or Diddy would've hired people who had never handled a gun before.

Yes, I see your point guys and it's an option but still, in a moment like that, in the night, you never know who can be walking the street (a police, etc), there were a few people in that place who are moving, etc, I don't know... I think it's still risky.

Guest NGOG

The detective in the video I posted claims that it was Puffy who put the hit out on Pac. And then Suge put the hit out on Biggie in retaliation.

Bad Boy Records didn't have anything to do with Pac's death in my opinion. I've read that Diddy put a 1 mill bounty on Pac's dead but ultimately it was Suge that made the death happen. Suge was also part of the convention which declared Biggie was to die.

i never really followed the shooting in super detail, but from what i have seen and read it just smells like an inside job to me. someone close to 2 pac set this up. suge knight is notorious for his ties with gangs, also gang members worked at the label( if i remember right) it wouldnt be all that hard for knight to lay out a plan to kill 2 pac, of course every well layed out plan can have a fuck up in it, and suge could have been shot accidentally.

Guest NGOG

Suge was a damn powerful gangster. Knight literally had cops and a DA working for Death Row. Snoop Dogg was scared for his life when Suge was nearing release from his 9 year sentence.