And as the Canadian leg of the tour comes to an end..

Zint

I will say this though, I don't disagree with some of that review.

The bar was half full, at best.

what needs to happen to you completely lose your faith? honest question. i like to know the mods opinions.

Oh don't get me wrong man, it's hanging on a thin thread. :tongue2:

See, the thing is, at that show Monday night, I witnessed Axl Rose.

What I mean by that is, that guy can still turn it on, when he wants to, and when he does you fucking know it.

At times throughout the show, I saw some of the same Axl Rose that I first saw in Toronto in '91.

And that's why I still hang on. It's there to do something with and god damn it I'd love to see him pull something out of the hat, ya know?

I just don't understand the lack of productivity. :shrugs:

The cupcakes can bag on shitty youtube clips all they want, but standing in a bar Monday night watching Axl Rose, carefully, it was obvious to me that there is enough gas in the can to do something more, even if it was with the original line up, if he were to so choose. That is, if he isn't going to bother doing anything creatively new.

I'd love to hear new music, I really would, but man...if you're done with your muse, call up the lads and kick it up right, because you know you still can.

If all you're going to do is tour the classics, then burn this shit to the ground with the fuckin boys and exit stage left.

There's a gazillion fans out there who'd god love ya for it.

Or you can keep playing half filled bars. :popcorn:

GNR needs new music in order to play gigs. But what's the point now in releasing bucket/robin/tobias/etc songs? Don't get me wrong, i would love to hear those but i can see the big issue here. You have a new band, with guys wanting to make a GNR record. If Axl doesn't want to do it there's no point. It's like 95/96 and Slash Snakespit all over again.

Edited by Russel Nash