What do you think Axl does now that he is not touring?

Facekicker

My bet is:

- watching a lot of TV series (Breaking Bad, Dexter, Game of Thrones etc. mostly HBO/Showtime/AMC stuff)

- checking out a lot of new music

- restoring some old, classic cars

- visiting art galleries

- reading gnr forums

- watching a lot of movies (like 10 movies per week)

• Like 1

What does a 50 year old millionaire rockstar that sleeps all day do at 4 in the morning? What hobbies can you do in the dark?

Not like he can potter around the garden tending the flowers you know what I mean?

he constantly is in the studio creating and writing fresh new music. Friends and family cant reach him, record companies and bandmates dont get through. for days on end he sits at his piano and composes. Hes so busy that he cant even be interupted when Beta brings him his milk and cookies and via Howard Hughs doesnt leave for months at a time until he gets his head around it. When he goes out incognito its to glean the stories from the streets all this in an attempt for getting the inspiration to write lyrics that will change the course of the worlds history like Bill and Ted did.

Ahh fuck it Im using my illusion again...sorry my bad.

I think him and Beta and her children try and find people to sue, and they search for reasons to NOT release a new album.

Wouldn't it be amazing if just for ONE year, they decided to concentrate on the fans. And they released an album, a live concert DVD, a remix album, an EP of old songs that didn't make the new album, etc. Just a year where they decided to clean out the vault and give Axl's MILLIONS OF FANS a real treat. Then after that one year, they can go back to not being a fan-friendly band again.