What do you think Axl does now that he is not touring?

Facekicker

Guest Len B'stard

Gets a steak, wrings it out over his penis and masturbates with the resulting juices over live DVDs of Slash: Live in Stoke, weeping after he ejaculates while he eats the steak, sad and alone in his ivory tower with only an inflatable dolphin for company.

Gets a steak, wrings it out over his penis and masturbates with the resulting juices over live DVDs of Slash: Live in Stoke, weeping after he ejaculates while he eats the steak, sad and alone in his ivory tower with only an inflatable dolphin for company.

:lol:

In my misspent youth a favourite 4am activity was the wastepaper bin game. Basically you threw objects across the room at the bin prefaced with 'if this bottle top goes in the bin I will look for a job tomorrow, phone my mother etc...

This is how Axl decides on important stuff such as releasing new music, firing band members etc...

It works best when stoned.

Plenty of Fish.

That or he is recording a new album in his free time.

What is plenty of fish?

The leading free online dating site for singles. I thought it was general knowledge.
It's decent. Not really a dating site but rather a hook-up site. Good times...

And sugaraylen comes out of the closet on the MYGNR forum. Good for you. Could have been more subtle though.