What do you like about W. Axl Rose?

gunnari

I like that nothing about him is ordinary.

I mean, his voice is remarkable, and he can sing in like a hundred different ways. His trajetory is a Greek tragedy, his the most passionate person I ever heard about. And plus, he is charismatic, and used to be a crazy hot ginger.
Good or bad, the guy is a unique creature!

• Like 1

I love his "I don't give a shit" attitude. He's Axl Rose and he's never or will he ever apologize for it.

Yes, awesome voice and you can't take your eyes off him when he's onstage. Of course, he's helped write so many wonderful songs and was part of a band that changed the 80's and early 90's. He will go down in history as one of the best performers of all time.

So you love that he is difficult to work with and doesn't respect other people.

You realize that Axl Rose is a fake name, right?

You admire that he won't apologize for his past mistakes..........beating up women, cancelling shows, going on stage late.

Agreed on the awesome voice.

Most of us can take our eyes off him. We watch the entire band at a show and don't just stare at one person for three hours.

Why do you think he'll be remembered as one of the "best" performers of all time? Because he used to run from one spot to the another spot on stage? (Have you been to a lot of rock concerts?). I'm not trying to be rude by asking that. Axl doesn't do anything different than most rock singers. The difference is that you idolize him so you think everything he does on stage is amazing. But taking way your huge bias towards him, why would you say he is one of the best and you can't take your eyes off him? I've seen numerous singers do the exact same things he does. Hell, he even stole his famous snake dance from another singer!!!!

I like Axl because of his unique voice and he sang on some of my favorite albums of all time. I enjoy their music more than another other rock band's music.

In the late 80s, early 90s there was nobody more mesmerising, more seductive, more dangerous than Axl Rose. He was every school girl's fantasy. That's not something you forget in a hurry.

This.

I also love his voice, his songs, his style and looks in the early days. He has a certain charisma that few others come close to. There is really no one else like him.

• Like 2