What do you like about W. Axl Rose?

gunnari

I like his voice ofcourse, his charisma is very unique, he doesn't give a shit what else think about him (although his ego can be harmful at times)..And those famous rants :lol: Overall Axl is very complex person and we don't know what he will do next..Your thoughts.

I love his "I don't give a shit" attitude. He's Axl Rose and he's never or will he ever apologize for it.

Yes, awesome voice and you can't take your eyes off him when he's onstage. Of course, he's helped write so many wonderful songs and was part of a band that changed the 80's and early 90's. He will go down in history as one of the best performers of all time.

I think he's one of the best songwriters around. I especially like the fact that he isn't afraid to try something new. There's way too many bands whose songs all sound the same. I also like the fact that he stands behind what he feels is right, even if the whole world hates him for it. It's great that he's controverial, like a rockstar should.

I like his voice ofcourse, his charisma is very unique, he doesn't give a shit what else think about him (although his ego can be harmful at times)..And those famous rants :lol: Overall Axl is very complex person and we don't know what he will do next..Your thoughts.

You like his voice and charisma now? Wow....you shoulda seen/heard him in the '87-'93 era....you woulda been in heaven. Edited by Snowmass

His gorgeous eyes, his gorgeous nose, his gorgeous lips, his gorgeous red hair, his gorgeous smile............

Oh and his unusual voice especially in the early days, the stories he occasionally tells on stage although they are hard to hear & very likely exagerated every time he tells them.

The unhuman high pitched falsetto he has. It's amazing to me how low his speaking voice is compared to the shrill amazing pitches he can hit.

I tend to like singers who I can identify with as I cannot just listen to a song I cannot connect to on an emotional level so his moodiness and

hermit like nature I also like as they remind me of myself.

other than that? He's a mystery to me as I don't know him and will never either.

He's gotta be a real goofball when no one's watching. :lol:

I think he's one of the best songwriters around. I especially like the fact that he isn't afraid to try something new. There's way too many bands whose songs all sound the same. I also like the fact that he stands behind what he feels is right, even if the whole world hates him for it. It's great that he's controverial, like a rockstar should.

Not able to deliver.

Not able to deliver.

I thought this thread was supposed to concentrate on the positive sides of Axl.