Being Human

Becket

Anyone else watch this? The US one. Just started it a few weeks ago and now all caught up. Just finished season three. Anyone else see the UK version? I haven't seen it yet but will check it out soon. I heard it is better than the US version. What's your opinion on it?

This is the only one I've watched, series 1 of the UK one; the first Being Human when that show went to series.

being-human-uk-22.jpg

I had a crush on her, that ghost.

I loved the UK version. This was such a good show. I hated when they all died at separate times and they brought in new people. After awhile, I did like the new people and I did like how the series ended. Never watched the US version. It didn't look as good as the UK version to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got all caught up on the US one, (up till season three) I really liked it. Then I watched the UK one. At first I didn't care too much for the UK one, I think it was because the first season was pretty much the exact same thing as the US version with a few differences. I felt like I had already watched it. But for season 2 both shows went on a completely different direction. Can't quit tell what one I like better. Loved the last episode with the devil.