Ultimate Jam sesh

This is completely hypothetical and will probably never happen (nothing is impossible though).

If for some strange unknown reason slash and Axl were at the same studio or hotel or had a gig close to each other or some shit and these guys got into the room together and just said fuck it lets jam out. Also we will say duff is there because he'd prob be the one to stop them from killing each other. What do you think would happen?

I think the only thing that may be able to bring these guys together is music. Id bet money Axl is still a fan of slashes guitar work and would bet slash would love to have some vocals by Axl even if both will never admit it.

I would love to see them tour together but honestly what I really want is more studio music released with slash duff izzy involved that is my dream scenario. To have even Afew more tracks with those 4 guys to listen to forever would be a dream come true :D

I thought this thread was in honor of the most played song by NuGNR, the mighty "JAM".

Marc Canter talks a lot about Axl and Slash being able to clear their issues if they had the opportunity to have a man to man talk in a closed room. He also says Axl would never be part of it, not intentionally, at least.

It would be interesting to find out if that old chemistry is still there somewhere. Axl seems to be in a goo... into more classic rock n' roll than modern music these last couple of years, maybe their musical differences don't even exist anymore.

I'm a lot more interested in any session they might have recorded in the 90s than Instrumental 34 played by a sad and frustrated Robin Finck, honestly.

I thought this thread was in honor of the most played song by NuGNR, the mighty "JAM".

Marc Canter talks a lot about Axl and Slash being able to clear their issues if they had the opportunity to have a man to man talk in a closed room. He also says Axl would never be part of it, not intentionally, at least.

It would be interesting to find out if that old chemistry is still there somewhere. Axl seems to be in a goo... into more classic rock n' roll than modern music these last couple of years, maybe their musical differences don't even exist anymore.

I'm a lot more interested in any session they might have recorded in the 90s than Instrumental 34 played by a sad and frustrated Robin Finck, honestly.

Haha that made me lol "the mighty jam"

Honestly? They'd play halfhearted versions of the AFD material, realize the old magic isn't there anymore, and 5000 crying 1988 fanboys would Slash their wrists and realise the past is the past and their pathetic dream is deader than their youth.

Honestly? They'd play halfhearted versions of the AFD material, realize the old magic isn't there anymore, and 5000 crying 1988 fanboys would Slash their wrists and realise the past is the past and their pathetic dream is deader than their youth.

Cool

But how about nuGNR=Axl only fans who want a new record and they didn't got a single fucking new leak YEARS after the waiting? :D