far cry 3 anyone?

Andrew07

Hey guys been thinking about picking up this game, anyone play this and wanna give their opinions? lol i though about picking up far cry 2 but i heard it wasnt as good as the third....

far cry 2 is awesome if you can handle the crazy spawning of check points and dealing with malaria. far cry 3 is great as well, and well worth playing.

Hey guys been thinking about picking up this game, anyone play this and wanna give their opinions? lol i though about picking up far cry 2 but i heard it wasnt as good as the third....

far cry 2 is awesome if you can handle the crazy spawning of check points and dealing with malaria. far cry 3 is great as well, and well worth playing.

thanks man, finally did end up picking up far cry 3, its definitely wicked cool, had an interesting talk with the guy at gamestop about far cry 2, he agreed and said it was awesome but the driving in that game sucks because there is no fast travel

thanks man, finally did end up picking up far cry 3, its definitely wicked cool, had an interesting talk with the guy at gamestop about far cry 2, he agreed and said it was awesome but the driving in that game sucks because there is no fast travel

there is a form of fast travel. buses in far cry 2 will take you to the cities(villages) in the game, but that is about it, so if you die it is a really long drive back to where you died at :lol:

far cry 4 comes out november 18 so if you like 3 definitely pick up 4 it looks great.