What's Going On With Sasha?

Wonder what work Vanessa & her boyfriend do when the band aren't touring. I don't know what she does when touring apart from getting things in and out of cars, making sure he gets to the concert and her boyfriend is a crew member so he can probably work with other bands during these long breaks.

Imagine your work stopping for 7 months, financially it likely isn't a problem with them but mentally and being so young people would want to work.

Maybe she opened all his mail, although with electronic systems these days there wouldn't be the sacks of fan mail bands used to get back 'in the olden days'.

Now with a child she'll be kept busy, especially if the child is up and about which is likely as she must be getting to a year old soon.

I'm intrigued about the job Vanessa and Fernando do when GN'R is not touring too..... It feels like a curse to me.

Although, by checking their Instagram, it looks like they live the life of the famous and rich.

Maybe she takes care of Axl's household along with Beta. There must be plenty of stuff to do daily in a house like that.

Both she and Fernando have University degrees, don't they? I'd guess that if they need or want to work at all, they have jobs or projects totally unrelated to GnR.