Slash getting turned away

On December 29th,  Slash tried to get into the Guns N' Roses concert and was tuned away....lol....I thought this was funny as hell,  but I'd expect a few people would be pissed,  I just though it was funny cuz I guess you could say that I take Axl's side on everything, but I was just wondering what other people thought of this.

I've been saying since the beginning that Slash can't be so stupid he actually thought he'd get thru the door.   Axl is way too pissed and he isn't shy about saying so. So I'd like to know what was really going on.  It's too bad we're being forced to take sides but since we are, I got no problem figuring out who's side I come down on. Axl could do almost anything and I'd still walk thru fire for his voice.

I agree with the little witch.....Slash  is playin a game.He has been keepin busy since Guns,but nothing besides that first song he released with snakepit has been really worth a shit.I like his guitar work and all....but his music just isnt selling.I dont know the guy personally but If I was a founding member of a band as widely known and as popular as GNR I would be aware of just how impossible it would be ......even with a freakin disguise on to get in and see a show at such a small venue as that without being seen and causing a bunch of commotion and Im sure that SLASH knows this. He accomplished Exactly what he set out to do.Get some publicity.What was it Axl said about ridin on the GNR name???????????HMMMMM..........Well? ;D

I agree that its coming down to taking sides, and I will always choose Axl, yeah, I don't know what Slash was thinking,  maybe he didn't know he was banned.

As everyone knows,  nobody can tell what Axl is thinking.  But Here's what I relate the whole Slash thing too.  It was a relationship....kinda like me and my ex-girlfriend......and Slash left the relationship, just like my girlfriend left me....Right now, Axl doesn't want anything to do with Slash, he doesn't wanna see him, collaborate with him, probably doesn't even wanna hear his name.  I can totally understand that,  because I don't wanna see my ex-girlfriend at all, no matter how much se says she wants to talk.  F*ck that,  I agree 100% with Axl!

well, Some people sent from Gouldstein came till Slash`s room and told him to keep himself the fuck away from the concert.. Gouldstein found out that Slash had been asking people to get tickets for him..

So Slash knew..

But what he has said in interviews is that he knew Axl had nothing to do with it.. And he hoped that if they now had told Axl about it, Axl would allow it..

I don't think Axl should be blamed for Slash being banned from the show as it was Doug Goldstein who banned Slash because if Axl knew he was there he would freak out. So if Axl knew about it, it would kinda defeat the purpose of keeping it secret from him.

heheh...

hmmm... if axl wanted to be a solo artist... then why isn't he? I have no doubt at all he would make it. And you really can't say he's a solo artist with the kick as new band...

I can understand that u're pissed that slash left and it's not what it used to be and blah blah. We all are. But d'you know what? That's life. Things just didn't work out between them anymore and we have to accept that. The new gnr really kicks ass and slash izzy and duff has a thing goin' on... It will be plenty of rock n' fucking roll for everyone.

I read a couple of posts back,  that some idiot tried to say that Axl wanted to be a solo artist....ARe you on crack?  Please, let me know....If Axl wanted to be a solo artist, then he would be....Axl and the other musiceians In GUNS N ROSES,  all give a part.  (remember Silk Worms...written by Dizzy and Chris???)   Yeqah well, thats what I figured,  your not a true fan anyway,  you have no life but t try to make other people mad and harrass them for their musical interests.  Goodbye, I am going to eat lunch.