Has anyone done the paradise city lounge tickets

Just wondering if anyone on here has done either the ultimate paradise city VIP lounge experience or the regular paradise city lounge experience for any of the concerts on the not in this lifetime tour and if they thought it was worth the ticket price or not 

I did the regular paradise city lounge 2x - Nashville last year and STL last month.  IMO, it's all to get the ticket.  lounge is ok but not really worth the money for that just that.  You get in early but unless you're in the Pit, i don't see an advantage to getting to the show a couple hours early. ymmv.

The Ultimate paradise city lounge they've got for the arena dates this fall do come with a ride to/from the show and  shirt & litho of some sort in addition to lounge but it's also a couple hundred $'s more. 

5 hours ago, telly said:

I did the regular paradise city lounge 2x - Nashville last year and STL last month.  IMO, it's all to get the ticket.  lounge is ok but not really worth the money for that just that.  You get in early but unless you're in the Pit, i don't see an advantage to getting to the show a couple hours early. ymmv.

The Ultimate paradise city lounge they've got for the arena dates this fall do come with a ride to/from the show and  shirt & litho of some sort in addition to lounge but it's also a couple hundred $'s more. 

Ok thanks for the info , yeah I saw that the prices for the ultimate paradise city was high , but with the front row ticket and says something autographed thought it might be worth it