which band is worse

shawndarae

which band is worse  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Apollo
Bon Jobey suck the big one!! They are not even a rock band far too bland and middle of the road.

Def Leppard are crap now,but their old stuff rocks.Hysteria was a classic album,therefore they win hands down.

1. Hysteria was the reason Def Leppard SUCKED!!!!! Hysteria was a classic piece of shit.

2. I wasn't aware that Bon Jovi claimed to be any type of a band.

3. All albums BEFORE Hysteria were kick ass for Def Leppard.

4. You rip apart Bon Jovi for not being a rock band - but "Pour Some Sugar on Me" is a "rock" song in your book?

5. Def Lep turned very gay at that point.

6. Bon Jovi has been putting out quality albums for a decade - kind of hard to say they suck at this point.

Edited by Apollo

"Pour Some Sugar on Me" is actually pretty gay if ya stop and think about it and here's why - How would a women pour her "sugar" on a guy ???? It's not physically possible BUT if the sugar in question is like the lyric goes ( hot and sticky) well then doesn't the "sugar" actually come from a dude ?? :o:o , do ya guys follow me , if you do you see how gay that can be :ph34r:

Peace GnR Nation B)

Bon Jobey suck the big one!! They are not even a rock band far too bland and middle of the road.

Def Leppard are crap now,but their old stuff rocks.Hysteria was a classic album,therefore they win hands down.

1. Hysteria was the reason Def Leppard SUCKED!!!!! Hysteria was a classic piece of shit.

4. You rip apart Bon Jovi for not being a rock band - but "Pour Some Sugar on Me" is a "rock" song in your book?

6. Bon Jovi has been putting out quality albums for a decade - kind of hard to say they suck at this point.

dude hysteria kicks ass. look at the songs that were on it pour some sugar on me, love bites, aniamal, rocket, armagedon it, and hysteria. all those songs kick ass

Guest Apollo

dude hysteria kicks ass. look at the songs that were on it pour some sugar on me, love bites, aniamal, rocket, armagedon it, and hysteria. all those songs kick ass

I guess if you're a fag those songs kick ass.

Old Def Leppard was for the grown-ups. Hysteria Def Leppard was for the 14-year-old girls.

Bringing on the Heartbreak, Me and my Wine, Rock of Ages, Photograph . . . . those were ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL songs with some grit to them.

Hyseria and Pour Some Sugar on Me were pathetic. Back Street Boys with a fucking guitar.

Have to agree with you on the fact that Def Leppaed are not up to much now,but still stand by my opinion that Hysteria was a great album(by the way i am not a 14 year old kid)

Pyromania and high n dry were also great albums but Hysteria does it for me.

Don,t know why i bothered but none the less went to see Bon Jovi a few years back,and they did nothing all night but go on about how we(,the lucky crowd that we were,)were witnessing the best rock act ever!!-How disillusioned poor Jon is!

They sucked so badly.

Perhaps if they spent more time actually playing and less trying to get it on with all the middle aged moms,they might have sounded marginally better than a cabaret act,but this was not to be.

Never professed to like Pour Some Sugar On Me,fav song is actually Photograph and bringing on the Heartache.

oh and by the way also not a hooray for tolerance!-wrong sex!

Edited by LA Rose

Guest Apollo

good response.

I liked both bands.

I really liked Def Lep back in the "day", but as soon as I heard Pour Some Sugar on Me, I almost cried. They went from being a rock band that was influencing Rock music - to just another pop band trying to cash in on the teenage girl market. Sort of like Metallica - then went from being a kickass metal band - to one more concerned with getting MTV top 20 hits. Same thing with Aerosmith - they went from being a classic hard rock band of all time . . . to a pop band.

That's what Def Leppard did, and Sugar is the song that sent them over the line. They went from being a pure hard rock band, to a POP band . . .

Maybe you make a good point . . . . Guys like old Def Leppard. Chicks like Hysteria.

As for Bon Jovi . . . sorry you had a bad experience. I've seen them live a couple times and never heard those words come out of Jon's mouth.

BJ must be doing something right though. As there fan base today is not teen girls (ala britney or bcakstreet boys), yet somehow they've managed to continually put out successful albums and tours for the last 20 years. How many bands can you name have hit tours/albums in 1984 and in 2003???? Not many.

I'm not their biggest fan by any means. But you have to have some talent to stick around for as long as they have. Bands like Dokken and Warrant and Great White - other hair bands from the 80's, they put out albums now that sell like 25,000 copies . . . while Bon Jovi's next album will sell a million copies.