Does anybody likes Rap/Hip-hop?

Tylenol !

nothing seems original in 99% of rap i've heard. the popular rap, anyway, seems to be mostly shit. The "rhymes" make no sense, at times they "rhyme" a word with the same word, it has zero musical quality... agh i just hate it.

all music and lyrics aside... any rap performance I've seen on TV (live performance that is, not talking about music videos) seems to be so choreographed and fake. They have the specific moves they do, at certain times... theres no spontaniety (sp?) to it at all. That's what I love about rock. at a live show, the performer must know how to work the crowd. he/she may have signature moves, but they do them at different times, on the spot. It's not going to be the same performance all the time.

Wow, buncha ignorant fools here.

Yeah Guns n' Roses is all about drugs, riots and shit feelings in balldas, same as all Glam/hair metal.

it's shit.

I like Rap, if it's done good. Yeah I agree, 50 sucks balls, so does Nelly and ja Rule.

But I like Outkast, Eminem, Tonedeff, Atmosphere, Cunninlynguists, Abstract Rude, Nas (one of the best lyricists ever I think, so creative) and Jay Z and Tupac has their fair share of quality stuff.

Don't dismiss it.

Tupac is the only rapper that I like. He had some good songs, and his lyrics and the emotion he put into the music were just amazing. "To Live and Die in L.A" is one of the best. He had a quality about him .. that's almost Axl-like if you get what I'm saying.

I like the original gangsta rap. NWA, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac. All of this new shit sucks. All a bunch of guys acting like they are so cool, and they got all this bling bling and they ride their Escalade on 26's. What a bunch of bullshit.

VANILLA ICE, 3RD BASE, ALL THOSE WHITE GUYS

ps just kidding they suck, eminems good cuz hes fricken hilarious in some songs, did ne1 c the vma performance where they did my band (i think it was vmas) and they came out dressed as gnr

Edited by slashrocks

I wonder does anybody here likes hip-hop or rap artists ,my favorite hip-hop band is Mobb Deep and late Notorius B.I.G. ?

Yes.....I love hip hop.....mainly the B-boy(breakdancing) and graffiti elements of hip hop. But I hate to say it to you ............but it's time for Mobb Deep to hang it up.