PETE DOHERTY BLASTS FORMER BANDMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnruk

PETE DOHERTY has hit out at THE LIBERTINES in a new song.

The estranged guitarist has recorded a new track with side-project Babyshambles in which he lambastes Carl Barat and those close to the band for being kicked out over his drug addictions.

A studio recording of ’Gang Of Gin’ has appeared online and features the lyrics: "I’ll tell you my story/The treachery, it bores me/Carl and McGee both promised me/It would not happen this way/Carl is kept sedated/The frontman elevated."

Pete then goes on to lash out at the music industry, singing: "In this industry of fools/Musclemen and ghouls/If you’re not a puppet or a muppet/Then you might as well call it a day."

whocares4.jpg

HAHA! that's great man, that's exactly what i was thinking. gnruk is always posting this stuff like the world revolves around these jokesters that aren't heard of outside of England, then disses greats like Van Halen.

ahh well, just so you know; no one cares about van halen outside these boards, and outside the US :D

Pete was going to blast carl eventually.And I saw them at reading and it was a major letdown seeing them with zero stage presence. It seems that carl cannot really go on without pete, but you can only hope that they get back together. Come to england, we've got no soft metal shit, its all real rock.

man pete wat are you doin???? this can only spell band for him even though i knew that it would have ben coming soon.

i know wat you mean about carl not having stage presence with out pete,hopefully like the rumours say pete will be alound back in when he sorts his shit out.

And rass and dirty deedsmwho thinks we casre about van halen anyway,i couldnt give a shit about the majority of american music.

He does look a bit of a state, theres a big close up of his arm on the new album, which seems un-neccesary.

Do you think the new album is better than the first?

I think they are equally as good. Cant stand me now, and what became of the likely lads are great songs:)