Bombs away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono

the killers - hot fuss

the hives - tyrannosaurus hives

a.P.A.t.T - (l.p)

I agree that Hot Fuss was the album of the year up untill The Music released Welcome to the North now that's the album of the year. But when this timer http://www.htdaab.com/ expires U2 will lay claim to album of the year :P B) ;)

Edited by Bono

The lifeblood of ‘...Atomic Bomb’ is Bono’s unstinting belief that pop stars can make a difference and that they should use their power for something above and beyond mere personal reward.’

‘From now on it’s hard to see what’s left for U2 other than to continue trying to compete with themselves in a rock world devoid of meaningful competition. No other group can command the enormous cross-gender, cross-generational and cross-ethnic support that U2 do. The last great rock band of the 20th century and the only truly great rock band of the 21st ? You bet

How can you argue with that? ;)

the killers - hot fuss

the hives - tyrannosaurus hives

a.P.A.t.T - (l.p)

I agree that Hot Fuss was the album of the year up untill The Music released Welcome to the North now that's the album of the year. But when this timer http://www.htdaab.com/ expires U2 will lay claim to album of the year :P B) ;)

quite liked the music's second album, first one i wasnt too keen on meself!

saw em live a bunch of times tho, they're pretty good

As you can see there is no time left on the clock. the album has arrived. In Europe anyways. Us North Americans will have to wait untill tomorrow morning or tonight at midnight. Me I have to wait untill tomorrow at 9:00am. No midnight sale around here