Bombs away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono

I dont like the album title and i dont like the album cover! i dont like Vertigo also!!!hope the album is better.

u7.jpg

1.Vertigo

2.Miracle Drug

3.Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own

4.Love and Peace or Else

5.City of Blinding Lights

6.All Because of You

7.A Man and a Woman

8.Crumbs From Your Table

9.One Step Closer

10.Original of the Species

11.Yahweh

that cover sucks

but then again U2 album covers have never exactly been inspiring have they? lol

Vertigo is a very average song (leaning towards dissapointing from one of my Fav bands)

the song might be quite good live

cant wait till they tour.....im gonan see them In Dublin hopefully, my home country

• 1 month later...

Perhaps this time the title of my thread will be left alone :angry: . Everything doesn't need to be spelled out. Though this title I suppose makes it obvious as to what I'm refering to. That should suffice. Oh and you people know that this album will rock. Rock on Fuzzbubble!!! B)

Edited by Bono

Contraband already came out. So did Dance of Death.

Contraband!! Album of the year!!?? You guys who keep saying that have got to be on crack. There are so many albums out there that are so much better and even in the plain rock category. Contraband was so bland and boring. Having said that I can't wait to see them live :lol: Also Greatest Hits albums should be disqualified as an album of the year nominee. Guns N' Roses included. Nothing like rehashing old songs to make the album of the year :rolleyes: Plus lok at the track listing on GnR GH. It's fucking horrible. Oh and Moreblack I must admit I havce not heard Dance of Death

Slither blows away vertigo I haven't heard any other songs from the new U2 album.

Slither is a rockin' tune. I do like Vertigo better though. Slither was the highlight of Contraband as far as I'm concerned yet it got hardly any radio play. That shitty ass Fall to Pieces gets more play than Slither which is complete bullshit. Fall to Pieces is possible one of the top 10 worst songs ever by a rock band. That's how I honestly feel.

Ive got U2's new album, its good, i like the song called 'all because of you'

:oDownloader!! Downloader!! Downloader!!!!

:lol: Just kidding. I have been strong in my efforts not to download it. I don't want to hear it untill i have the actual album in my hands. I also have the Vinyl record on order. How is the song Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own? The band played that at Bono's dad's funeral in 2001. Bono is parentless now. His mom died when he was young. Anyways I can't wait to hear it but I will. I want to open the package and hear it in my car for the first time with the book and everything. Shame on you for downloading it! :P

Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own is great, its quite a sad song, Bono really went for it on this one, u can really feel the song, the whole album is quite chilled out apart from vertigo.

Chilled out? As in All That You Can't Leave behind chilled out? Now I'm confused cause wasn't this supposed to be an angry Edge guitar album? I thought they were gonna try and rock hard on this one. Is the whole album mostly sad? Shit 9 more days till I cann hear it :blink: