John Fogerty's new album

axlslash

I just bought this album yesterday. Really good. I thought that the title track (a great antiwar ballad) was easily the best of the songs. Other than that song and Nobody's Here Anymore (a great comentary on how technology now runs people's lives), it was a typical Fogerty post-CCR album: really catchy but really goofy lyrically. It's definetly worth the buy though. Anybody else heard it yet?

I think Fogerty is decent and in some cases pretty good, but my Dad is ruining it for me because loves Fogerty's music and won't stop playing that damn CD. Deja Vu All Over Again was a cool song .. before the 1287345th time. :anger:

:P I'm sure I bug him likewise with Gn'R though.

Edited by shiaobundan

I think Fogerty is decent and in some cases pretty good, but my Dad is ruining it for me because loves Fogerty's music and won't stop playing that damn CD. Deja Vu All Over Again was a cool song .. before the 1287345th time. :anger:

:P I'm sure I bug him likewise with Gn'R though.

Same here, but I have been playing DVAOA nonstop since I bought it, and it hasn't gotten bad yet.