The End Of Rock

eschman

Which of these bands set up the end of 80s rock by sucking while grunge thrived?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've gotta go with Warrant. I always hated pretty boy hard rock, and they were the worst of it. There were some big bands I didn't include because it would be sacreligious to say that they sucked. Tesla is one and one of them has a guitarist whose name rhymed with flash. ;)

Never heard of Warrent or Extreme or that other one that i cant remember now.

edit: Firehouse

if you think Warrant... think Cherry Pie. you know, video with Bobbie Brown wearing bright red lipstick dancing around in a blank background :wub: crappy song, funny video.

Extreme... Boston-based... singer is Gary Cherone who was the singer for Van Halen for a year or two.

People make it sound like it's Nirvana (and others) FAULT that 80's rock isn't in the charts anymore.

It isn't Nirvana's fault at all, it's just that when Nirvana hit the air waves and tv, people thought puffy hair and cheesy ballads were not cool any more.

Edited by GnRmaniac