WHY??

pistol

it's legendary! The best they ever released.

This is discussable.

I wouldn't say it's their best album. It's their biggest album but not their best.

What, do you prefer Highway To Hell maybe? I think that's the only other that comes close..

I have a strong liking of 'Dirty Deeds...' but I think If you want blood is better than Highway To Hell.

Let There Be Rock

Yeah i agree with you pistol, it's sad to see what's happening to the kids nowadays they don't know some of the best groups of the 80's or even the beginning of 90's.

Why is this happening. :(<_<

Hey, I'm a kid and I know what good music is.

And it aint this rap shit. Rap is just a person talking in beat. How nice is that.. I think I'll go spend 15 bucks on that. :angry:

I was so born in the wrong decade. :(

Same happened to me. At my lunch table there is this kid who all he talks about is rap. So I asked him about rock. Fist I asked him to name any good rock band and a song by them before 1990. He said Band: Matallica; Song: Godsmack. He could not name one.

Then I asked him who Alx Rose was and he had no idea.

Then I asked who was the guitarist for Van Halen. He did not know.

Finally I asked him if Jimi Hendrix was alive or dead. After explaining to him who Hendrix is he said he was still alive. I wanted to hit him.

Edit: My bad he does lissen to some rock.... Simple Plan and Likin Park <_<

Guest Bloody-milk

The rap songs which are good are stolen from the '80s or something close to that.It is hard to believe a guy who worked in a MC Donalds and who didn't even touch an instrument all his life can make music.Rap is actualy a part of rock n roll(listen to Elvis P.-Little less conversation)but not the whole rock n roll.Don't be mad on people who listen to rap.They haven't got the chance to listen to quality,I am pretty sure they will listen to rock n roll if somebody is kind enough to lend them some records from bands like:Queen,Scorpions , MetallicA and Guns N' Roses (of course).

Can anyone tell me why it seems like rap is taking over public schools?

The other day this one chick asked me who the hell Led Zeppein and GNR was?!

dont worry, we all get that now

here in teh Uk its all Busted busted busted and mcfly

a.k.a the 3 guitar chord guys

what do u mean busted? ive not heard or seen them on tv for months?