jimmy buffett

oldgunner4life

Wasn't Jimmy Buffett a one-hit-wonder?  A flash-in-the-pan, get-quick-rich on one song kind of guy?   I think the song was Margaritaville, wasn't it?  Is that the guy you're talking about?

Look at oldgunner4life's sig. ;)

well i guess thats the song most people know him for but in his fans eyes hes defintly not...does a one hit wonder sell out fenway park?

hes also recently had a couple of hits on the country charts (hes not country though....just did a country based album)

Edited by oldgunner4life

Don't know too much about Jimmy Buffett - but I did go to his Margeritaville restaurant in Florida and It was great! A volcano that spewed tequila, and a fantastic Key lime pie.... what more could you ask for??  :D

yea i remeber the first time i went to the one in orlando.....the volcano is awesome...to bad i wasent old enough to have some of that tequila <_<

Wasn't Jimmy Buffett a one-hit-wonder?  A flash-in-the-pan, get-quick-rich-on-one song kind of guy?  I think the song was Margaritaville, wasn't it?  Is that the guy you're talking about?

Well maybe dude here thinks of him as not one of those one-hit wonders.Hell its the same with me....I like Mc Hammer and everyone busts on me for that saying how hes a one-hit wonder. but i dont think so.

Edited by zeppelinrocksnexttognr