Radiohead

3lwooD

Due to sudden vast amounts of posts about bands, I thought i'd try and look popular by joining in. Radiohead this time.

I only started listening to them a couple of months ago. Now I'm hooked. I sware to god I cant stop humming their songs. Its quite annoying when your trying to sleep acctually. But, the question is, do you guys like them, and when you ultimatly say no, why?

I personally think The Bends, OK Computer and Hail to the Theif are works of musical art, and should be framed and given out to small children and the streets, and be made to hang in the CD players of everyone on the planet.

just dont like em, just is ok but i cant see the mass appeal. ive got load of mates whon love em though. their sound just bores me and theyre so damn miserable - i prefer to see a show from a band of entertainers like Guns rather than the singer songwriter types who stand there with their guitar warbling on about how depressed they are. so i assume its probably because they lack real energy in their music. I appreciate that theyre very good at what they do though

just dont like em, just is ok but i cant see the mass appeal. ive got load of mates whon love em though. their sound just bores me and theyre so damn miserable - i prefer to see a show from a band of entertainers like Guns rather than the singer songwriter types who stand there with their guitar warbling on about how depressed they are. so i assume its probably because they lack real energy in their music. I appreciate that theyre very good at what they do though

yeh motley crue are better than radiohead :lol:

Motley Crue are ahell of alot better than Radiohead. I don't really like Radiohead they aren't the worst band on the planet. I find the way Thom sings annoying and i just can't get to grips with the name "ooh ive got a radio for a head..."

Motley Crue are ahell of alot better than Radiohead. I don't really like Radiohead they aren't the worst band on the planet. I find the way Thom sings annoying and i just can't get to grips with the name "ooh ive got a radio for a head..."

I suspect you are 10 years of age? yes? :shades:

Shit total SHIT!!!!!!

i feel exactly the same!!

their music is just sooooooooooooo fucking depressing...if i listen to them i feel like cutting myself after (i dont just for the record :P), the same with coldplay *shivers*

They've only got a few songs like that :P . On the whole their music is really uplifting and chilling :) . The lyrics are also really quite deep and meaningful if you look them up.

I suspect you are 10 years of age? yes? :shades:

no

The first 3 albums were great, Kid A was ok. Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief weren't very appealing to me, although I do owe them the benefit of a second listen. My favorite Radiohead songs: My Iron Lung, Just, Pop Is Dead, Lucky, and Paranoid Android.