U2's SNL performance

Bono

That performance was breathtaking....I was literally speechless after watching it. It was so cool at the end when Bono and The Edge left the stage to go to the crowd. Fuck, even SNL members were crying when Bono went over to them. That was so cool how Bono went to that lady in the crowd and acted like a male stripper on her. (hehe) This has to be the best band performance I have ever seen on SNL.

I can only see Axl n' the boys topping that but it would be fuckin' hard.

I agree with you Indy, the performance was fucking awesome. I loved how Bono screamed into the mic right att ehbegining of Vertigo "This is live! Live! live! live!" fucking aweosme. I also though it was kick as that they played 3 songs. Too bad they didn't keep the camera's rolling for the fourth song. I wonder what they played :unsure:

Anyone got this ripped for those of us poor Brits that don't get SNL?

Good question. I thought for sure it would be posted somwhere but i haven't found it. I'd love to see it again and maybe even find out what the fourth song they played was. It would be awesome to post it here so those who didn't want to bother watching on saturday could have a chance to see the best SNL performance ever. ;)

Damn, i wished they showed it here on tv. :anger:

Which three songs did they play?

They played Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own, and I Will Follow. Thye played a fourth song to but NBC cut away as the show was over. <_< So I don't know what the fourth song was.

Have you heard Justin Hawkins wants Bono's part in the Feed The World song? :P

have you heard the news lately? the song is done, recorded, released and bono has his part.

Watch channels like BBC or maybe read newspapers that have some info on what's going on on the centre of the universe (USA) or the "world" :)