U2

scottyboy_1986

just got the DVD today and it has to be the best Live DVD ever!!!! it really is

Bono is very in touch with the crowd running out into them all the time to get them going.

Highlights of the DVD for me..

Beautiful day' where he changes it to 'Beautiful goal'! lol

'Desire' they all get on the walkway and play together right in the crowd

'With or Without you' lots of extra lovely lyrics

'One' good performance......heard better but cant complain

the best by far though

'Where the streets have no name' is fucking awesome!!! it starts with Bono singing a note on the walkway and The Edge comes in with the intro....i tell you now, he is fast becomming my favourite guitarist ever...he just looks so cool and innocent (you could say, lol) when he plays by always smiling and genuinly having a good time

I would highly suggest this DVD to any fan of concerts in general....this is the band GnR should take advice off, the UYI DVD's can be found in the 'Bargain bin' next to this.

just got the DVD today and it has to be the best Live DVD ever!!!! it really is

Bono is very in touch with the crowd running out into them all the time to get them going.

Highlights of the DVD for me..

Beautiful day' where he changes it to 'Beautiful goal'! lol

'Desire' they all get on the walkway and play together right in the crowd

'With or Without you' lots of extra lovely lyrics

'One' good performance......heard better but cant complain

the best by far though

'Where the streets have no name' is fucking awesome!!! it starts with Bono singing a note on the walkway and The Edge comes in with the intro....i tell you now, he is fast becomming my favourite guitarist ever...he just looks so cool and innocent (you could say, lol) when he plays by always smiling and genuinly having a good time

I would highly suggest this DVD to any fan of concerts in general....this is the band GnR should take advice off, the UYI DVD's can be found in the 'Bargain bin' next to this.

Dude this DVD is a feaking must for music fans. It's mind blowing hwo good the are and how much of a connection they haev with the audience. Bono's dad died just one week earlier from when this was filmed. I got this thing when it first came out and to me it solidified my opinion that they are the greates band on the planet as well as the greatest live band. I've seen them live twice so I'm not just judging from a DVD but this thing is EPIC!

I borrowed the DVD ages ago from my brother but haven't got around to watching it yet,he says he can see us on it but I don't believe it.It was one of my top five gigs I have ever been at.It was my favourite gig of theirs and I have seen them at least 4 times.

I mean this in a curiosity kind of way,

doesnt U2's music sound processed to you.

I cant figure out how someone thats into Gunners enough to be here can listen to U2 or the Eagles, or Bon Jovi or some of the other bands people celebrate on the forum.

It must be me I guess

I cant figure out how someone thats into Gunners enough to be here can listen to U2 or the Eagles, or Bon Jovi or some of the other bands people celebrate on the forum.

It must be me I guess

well people do have other musical tastes apart from guns

the thing about U2 is that their music is always new, always different and in a new direction....unlike bands like Bon Jovi that just make cheesy ballad songs for every new album.

Hey Bono....question

is the Boston show any good? i have seen it and thinking of buying it...not too sure on it though, its very expensive

i just bought ZooTV live from Sydney on VHS....shame its not on DVD, but havent got round to watching it yet

It must be me I guess

Not really no. Processed would mean not being able to recreat it live right. U2 are better live than in studio. Maybe the live shows are processed :lol:

Hey Bono....question

is the Boston show any good? i have seen it and thinking of buying it...not too sure on it though, its very expensive

i just bought ZooTV live from Sydney on VHS....shame its not on DVD, but havent got round to watching it yet

It is good and I played it all the time. that is untill I got the Slane Castle dvd. Boston is good but really it's no comparison for Slane Castle. If your a U2 fan( I think you are ;) ) You'll want both but for anyone who wants just one good U2 dvd go with Slane Castle. AS for the ZOO TV show in Sydney I have never seen it. I can't be bothered to order the VHS. This is from time to time a hot topic on U2 forums as to when the ZOO TV show will be released on dvd as well as the Popmart show from Mexico City. Rumor is Sydney will eventually be out on DVD but Popmart unfortunatley probably won't ever be out on DVD <_< Scotty you should check out the Rattle & Hum dvd. It's awesome. The performance of Sunday Bloody Sunday is epic and Exit is fucking brilliant. Watch that and from then on when people tell you U2 isn't a real rock band you'll laugh. ;)

Edited by Bono

Hey Bono....question

It is good and I played it all the time. that is untill I got the Slane Castle dvd. Boston is good but really it's no comparison for Slane Castle. If your a U2 fan( I think you are ;) ) You'll want both but for anyone who wants just one good U2 dvd go with Slane Castle. AS for the ZOO TV show in Sydney I have never seen it. I can't be bothered to order the VHS. This is from time to time a hot topic on U2 forums as to when the ZOO TV show will be released on dvd as well as the Popmart show from Mexico City. Rumor is Sydney will eventually be out on DVD but Popmart unfortunatley probably won't ever be out on DVD <_< Scotty you should check out the Rattle & Hum dvd. It's awesome. The performance of Sunday Bloody Sunday is epic and Exit is fucking brilliant. Watch that and from then on when people tell you U2 isn't a real rock band you'll laugh. ;)

well im looking to but the popmart video from my local store, theyve got it for £4.00 (bargain!)

i was going to buy R&H with the Slaine castle DVD together...but i came up a few quid short so had to put Rattle back :(

and...you got it right...i am a U2 fan :P

the best album of the 90's by far...Achtung Baby