Motley Crue

graemelynch2k5

Motley Crue = A Band people liked in the 80s, but now look back and think to themselves "Why the fuck did I listen to that?!"

;)

If you don't like the Crue, why post in a thread about them?

Anyways, fuck that! I'm gonna try and get tickets for LA or San Diego. It's gonna be awesome!

Edited by cold*heartbreaker

Motley Crue = A Band people liked in the 80s, but now look back and think to themselves "Why the fuck did I listen to that?!"

;)

Anyways, fuck that! I'm gonna try and get tickets for LA or San Diego. It's gonna be awesome!

You idiot, do you not understand my jest?

Hence the ' ;) '

FUCK YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crue 2005! i got 2 tickets for wembely at 9am the day they went on sale. wot do u guys recon of "If i die tomorrow" i think it kicks ass. i personally cant wait!!!!! motley crue are not band u look back on how shite they were, co sim only 19 and into them, so i havnt had time to look back!

its all good. i fu dont like the crue, get a sense of humour and enjoy the music

;)

You idiot, do you not understand my jest?

Hence the ' ;) '

Wow, you have some great sense of humor.

I've got a better question than "Why reply to a Motley Crue thread if you don't like the band?"

Why the hell are you posting horrific Motley (lame ass) Crue news on a GNR message board??.Personally,I see it as an insult.Axl would be disgusted.

Motley Crue fucking blows.They did in 1985 and they sure as hell do now.Axl should have kicked Vince's ass when he had the chance.

Seriously,though ... Motley Crue is a joke.Every single one of them,with Vince being the epitome of idiocy.

Why the hell are you posting horrific Motley (lame ass) Crue news on a GNR message board??.Personally,I see it as an insult.Axl would be disgusted.

Motley Crue fucking blows.They did in 1985 and they sure as hell do now.Axl should have kicked Vince's ass when he had the chance.

Seriously,though ... Motley Crue is a joke.Every single one of them,with Vince being the epitome of idiocy

will you please slap yourself for that comment

I've got a better question than "Why reply to a Motley Crue thread if you don't like the band?"

Seriously,though ... Motley Crue is a joke.Every single one of them,with Vince being the epitome of idiocy.

Because this is MY WORLD newb!

:kiss: