steven Tyler

Shearaxl

girl i know his lyrics.....they are crap to me....spiritual deep...yea right and im the new messiah.

talent isnt something that just a few have, everyone has it so you dont know what it means.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

try and come up with stuff like that you worthless shit and I'll give ya a nickel if you don't scab it off someone.

Talent= 1. Above average ability or aptitude.

I know fully well what it means. It's nothing the same to what you said. Pffft another of your poisinous lies. Suck on that.

you just proved my point by quoting the most corny lyrics ever written...thanks...bitch :monkey:

How many times do I have to flush before you fuck off? :blink:

after you stop talking crap i will :monkey:

Then technically you shouldn't have started being fucking annoying in the first place!

im still here :monkey:

and technically you shouldnt have responded like that, like your opinion is superiour to everybody elses

Aerosmith fucking Rule.GN'R wouldn't even be an idea without Aerosmith. They are only real American band,they rock for ages and only one album is bad (Rock In A Hard Place 1982).So please SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said aerosmith were shit i said that steven tyler was on a tv show i never insulted them and why would i, i love aerosmith