steven Tyler

Shearaxl

Was watching lizzie maguar this morning and steven Tyler was on and he sang a song (cant remember witch one but it was to do with christmas)

So do you think he will release it as a single?

If this topic seems pointless dont blame me because i was board.

Edited by Shearaxl

I think it may have had something to do with the new movie "The Polar Express"

They had him as a little computer animated elf for about 10 seconds singing a Christmas carol, and I think that may have been it. Not sure tho.

i highly doubt that because its an old episode

Aerosmith are legends,nuff said.

being legends doesnt say anything about their music nowadays which sucks, and has sucked the last decade orso.

they had their peak in 1988/89....after that they had some love singles and then they died.

Is all you do here is rip the piss outta musicians? Cos I am getting a bit fucked off with you :anger:

being legends doesnt say anything about their music nowadays which sucks, and has sucked the last decade orso.

they had their peak in 1988/89....after that they had some love singles and then they died.

Is all you do here is rip the piss outta musicians? Cos I am getting a bit fucked off with you :anger:

again, why must i have the same opinions like you?

we arent robots so we think differently, if you said to me that you think ian gillan sucked (which i find to be one of the best vocalists), well..... I COULDNT GIVE A SH*T...

but you seem to get upset like a little kid about these things, grow up already, everyone has different taste, and yours isnt better than mine and vica versa.

i think freddie and steven are overrated, shoot me :chef:

again, why must i have the same opinions like you?

we arent robots so we think differently, if you said to me that you think ian gillan sucked (which i find to be one of the best vocalists), well..... I COULDNT GIVE A SH*T...

but you seem to get upset like a little kid about these things, grow up already, everyone has different taste, and yours isnt better than mine and vica versa.

i think freddie and steven are overrated, shoot me :chef:

No I don't care what you say about Steven, frankly he makes me cringe, now ya forced it outta me. But I don't mind you saying Freddie is overrated; it's the fact you said the word talentLESS about one of the greatest and most talented men in music ever. That's just bollocks and you know it.

No I don't care what you say about Steven, frankly he makes me cringe, now ya forced it outta me. But I don't mind you saying Freddie is overrated; it's the fact you said the word talentLESS about one of the greatest and most talented men in music ever. That's just bollocks and you know it.

well, the spicy girls also had talent if you like it or not, so does britney spears....in fact EVERYONE on this planet has talent....that doesnt mean they are musically amazing.

its the impression that a performer gives you that makes you think they have something special to offer.

so you are impressed by freddie, im not... :monkey:

well, the spicy girls also had talent if you like it or not, so does britney spears....in fact EVERYONE on this planet has talent....that doesnt mean they are musically amazing.

its the impression that a performer gives you that makes you think they have something special to offer.

so you are impressed by freddie, im not... :monkey:

Fair enough, but being a sleazy no-brain slut is not a talent. Sorry to disappoint you. Writing lyrical masterpieces with depth and meaning and inspiring millions is a much intellectual aspiration of talent in the REAL world. You obviously have a different meaning of the word TALENT. <_<

girl i know his lyrics.....they are crap to me....spiritual deep...yea right and im the new messiah.

talent isnt something that just a few have, everyone has it so you dont know what it means.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

try and come up with stuff like that you worthless shit and I'll give ya a nickel if you don't scab it off someone.

Talent= 1. Above average ability or aptitude.

I know fully well what it means. It's nothing the same to what you said. Pffft another of your poisinous lies. Suck on that.

girl i know his lyrics.....they are crap to me....spiritual deep...yea right and im the new messiah.

talent isnt something that just a few have, everyone has it so you dont know what it means.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

try and come up with stuff like that you worthless shit and I'll give ya a nickel if you don't scab it off someone.

I know fully well what it means. It's nothing the same to what you said. Pffft another of your poisinous lies. Suck on that.

you just proved my point by quoting the most corny lyrics ever written...thanks...bitch :monkey:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

you just proved my point by quoting the most corny lyrics ever written...thanks...bitch :monkey:

How many times do I have to flush before you fuck off? :blink:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

after you stop talking crap i will :monkey:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

after you stop talking crap i will :monkey:

Then technically you shouldn't have started being fucking annoying in the first place!