Rage against the Machine

*bad obsession*

I love them. They're my favourite band at the moment. I've got all their albums apart from renegades, plus the live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium 2000 concert DVD. All you haters can go listen to your fuckin Motley Crue, Skid Row and Aerosmith :fuckyou:

My fave tracks are Bombtrack, Killing In The Name Of, Know Your Enemy, Wake Up (better than Kashmir!), Bullet In The Head, Take The Power Back, Township Rebellion, Bulls On Parade, Down Rodeo, Guerilla Radio, Mic Check, Calm Like A Bomb.

They were the best metal band of the 90's. It's a shame they split up, but at least we've got Audioslave who I think are a lot better than Velvet Revolver plus Zack is working on a solo album.

Edited by Wreckless_Life

I love them. They're my favourite band at the moment. I've got all their albums apart from renegades, plus the live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium 2000 concert DVD. All you haters can go listen to your fuckin Motley Crue, Skid Row and Aerosmith :fuckyou:

My fave tracks are Bombtrack, Killing In The Name Of, Know Your Enemy, Wake Up (better than Kashmir!), Bullet In The Head, Take The Power Back, Township Rebellion, Bulls On Parade, Down Rodeo, Guerilla Radio, Mic Check, Calm Like A Bomb.

They were the best metal band of the 90's. It's a shame they split up, but at least we've got Audioslave who I think are a lot better than Velvet Revolver plus Zack is working on a solo album.

Totally agree, have you got the Battle of Mexico City DVD??

I'm a alltime Led Zep fan, lovem so much, but you are right, Kashmir is great, but Wake Up's lyrics are fuckin amazin, when hes like "Systems are up keepin people down!" is awesome

ok so in other words well go listen to our good, non rap metal music...by the way rage are a bunch of anarchist bitches that think people care what they think about politics

I love them. They're my favourite band at the moment. I've got all their albums apart from renegades, plus the live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium 2000 concert DVD. All you haters can go listen to your fuckin Motley Crue, Skid Row and Aerosmith  :fuckyou:

ok so in other words well go listen to our good, non rap metal music...by the way rage are a bunch of anarchist bitches that think people care what they think about politics

they are not anarchist or bitches. But we really do care what they think about politics.

I love them. They're my favourite band at the moment. I've got all their albums apart from renegades, plus the live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium 2000 concert DVD. All you haters can go listen to your fuckin Motley Crue, Skid Row and Aerosmith  :fuckyou:

x2 :D