John Fruciante

Carne_asaDA

Hell yeh, just bought one of his cd's a couple of hours ago, inside emptiness.

My favourite so far is shadows collide with people, his early stuff is off the wall though.

Is SCWP an acoustic, folk-type album??

No, its very atmospheric, probably the biggest sounding production wise out of all his albums. Not sure which one you're thinking of.

My favourite so far is shadows collide with people, his early stuff is off the wall though.

No, its very atmospheric, probably the biggest sounding production wise out of all his albums. Not sure which one you're thinking of.

I heard a track called The Will to Death.............I think.

I heard a track called The Will to Death.............I think.

Yeh, its from the album of the same name, decent album.

Yeh man, he's really come through a lot, like nearly dying several times through drug addiction. Now he is a changed man and he doesnt even drink and his solo career has blossomed ever since being clean, at least on an artistic level.

Commercially speaking, i cant see his solo work ever breaking the charts or anything like that, but who cares when his stuff is this good? good to see a few of you have checked/will be checking out his stuff.

yea - i love frusciante, my fav guitarist. don't have any of his solo albums, but i have held several in my hands when i go to hmv to look around. too poor to buy any lately. have any of you guys watched - or maybe even were at, live at slane castle..?

Slane is a great Dvd!! The sound, the performance and picture are wonderfull. Its one of my fav live dvds B)