thunderstruck

vr2004

fucking song is awesome, the opening guitar is great..

This band -ac/dc has so many fuckiong kick ass tracks that it's unreal.. I love how they stuck to being just straight up kick ass rock and roll and never went pussy like alot of bands do..

They have so many kick ass anthems that are in constant rotation on the radio.. So to anyone that says you must evolve to rock :fuckyou:;)

I love Thunderstruck better when its played live. It sounds really good when you hear the crowd sing along and Brian walk on stage shouting "THUNDER!!"

Also, just about every song on Highway To Hell rocks like a bastard. Especially 'Touch Too Much'

On the donington dvdit is electric! I love highway to hell as well. B)

Ya they are so kick ass. Thunderstruck, T.N.T., Highway to Hell, Shook me all Night Long, Hells Bells, For those about to rock, Back in Black, Jailbreak, Let there be rock.

These are all just classic tunes. Many people say AC/DC songs sound to much the same in each one, which is true probably but that doesnt take away from the fact that they are complete rockers who are my 3rd favorite band of all time.

Ya they are so kick ass. Thunderstruck, T.N.T., Highway to Hell, Shook me all Night Long, Hells Bells, For those about to rock, Back in Black, Jailbreak, Let there be rock.

These are all just classic tunes. Many people say AC/DC songs sound to much the same in each one, which is true probably but that doesnt take away from the fact that they are complete rockers who are my 3rd favorite band of all time.

for those about to rock, --------------------fire...

Those songs sound the same because they are kick ass rock songs, ot me they don't sound the same, just the music is heavy, it's not like the piano is there and some cheesy ballad, it's balls to the wall rock.. :shades:

ac/dc is one of the greatest bands of all time...they have to be in the top ten...they are way underrated because a lot of people say they play the same shit over and over...but who gives a fuck? their music kicks ass...i'd rather listen to 20 great songs that sound the same than 20 shitty songs that all sound different. great guitar riffs, great solos, great vocals....just awesome

touch too much is a masterpiece

has anyone heard anything of flick of the switch??

its amazing album with some really underrated ac/dc songs on it

Flick of the Switch is an awesome album. Rising Power is my favorite song off it.

Rising Power is a superb song.

R.

touch too much is a masterpiece

has anyone heard anything of flick of the switch??

its amazing album with some really underrated ac/dc songs on it

Flick of the Switch is an awesome album. Rising Power is my favorite song off it.

Rising Power is a superb song.

R.

rising power is brilliant

i also reckon this house is on fire is brilliant

they should play songs off that album live.

they are all quality!!