FUCK U2

chrissen

I'm so pissed!!! Fuck U2 and their fuckin system of issuing tickets for their fuckin tour. Suck my dick, Bono!!

Who gets the fuckin tickets in the fucked up pre-sale?? The fans?? NOOOOO, fuckin scalpers get them and sell the crap on fuckin ebay for a shitload of money.

Stood in line this morning for fuckin ever just to see that the ordering system broke down and they couldn't print out any fuckin tickets :fuckyou:

Seriously, this is the fuckin middle ages!!! :angry:

Every fuckin internet ticket shop in Germany broke down this morning and even now they're still down. Stop fuckin sell those tickets over the net, it doesn't work anyway with big tours like this. Sell them in the city of the concert only and only 2 tickets a person.

FUCK U2, I'm done with you retarded peaces of fuckin shit :fuckyou:

PS: Nice, there are already tons of tickets from presale on ebay. 2 seats in the best category for 999 Euros!!!! Who pays that for Mr. "Save the whales" Bono?? :anger:

You can't blame U2 because the internet shop went down or the system crashed. But I had the same problem last week when I bought the tickets for Amsterdam. I stood for hours at the postal office, but didn't even get close to getting tickets. Within ten minutes the field tickets for the first show were sold out. And within 1,5 hour they sold out the three concerts. But you could buy ay overprised tickets in the presale.

After I didn't get the tickets I went to my local CD shop, because I knew they also sell concert tickets, and luckily they had a few tickets for the U2 show. It cost me a 120 euro, but it's including the bus, and it would have cost me a lot on fuel anyway. So I was lucky only a few people knew that this shop sells concert tickets.

You can't blame U2 because the internet shop went down or the system crashed. But I had the same problem last week when I bought the tickets for Amsterdam. I stood for hours at the postal office, but didn't even get close to getting tickets. Within ten minutes the field tickets for the first show were sold out. And within 1,5 hour they sold out the three concerts. But you could buy ay overprised tickets in the presale.

After I didn't get the tickets I went to my local CD shop, because I knew they also sell concert tickets, and luckily they had a few tickets for the U2 show. It cost me a 120 euro, but it's including the bus, and it would have cost me a lot on fuel anyway. So I was lucky only a few people knew that this shop sells concert tickets.

Well, I can blame U2 for the fuckin presale shit for "fans". Seems like there are tons of scalpers registered. Who needs a fuckin presale when you can't prevent scalpers from takin advantage of it?

Well, I can blame U2 for the fuckin presale shit for "fans". Seems like there are tons of scalpers registered. Who needs a fuckin presale when you can't prevent scalpers from takin advantage of it?

You have a point there, but I don't think Bono & Co have anything to do with that. It's probably their management. But I agree it's fucked up that people can buy tickets in advance, and sell them for absurd prices on the internet.

I also think it's wrong one person can buy 6 tickets. For most you can only buy 2 or 4 tickets. Everyone who was ahead of me in line bought 6 tickets. If you want the tickets, go stand in line yourself. Now people only buy the tichets to sell them later.

Edited by vr1981

i have tickets for de arena show in holland (on the field) but i was up at 1.00 at night and the ticket sells where at 10.00 in the morning i have stood there all night to get the tickets! i was number 13 (not a lucky number) but now it is my lucky number i had the last standing tickets for the field :D number 14 had tickets to sitt!! o men i was lucky!!

Edited by the tourist

i have tickets for de arena show in holland (on the field) but i was up at 1.00 at night and the ticket sells where at 10.00 in the morning i have stood there all night to get the tickets! i was number 13 (not a lucky number) but now it is my lucky number i had the last standing tickets for the field :D number 14 had tickets to sitt!! o men i was lucky!!

I couldn't get any field tickets either, so I'll have to sit too, but I don't really care. I am just glad I got the tickets. And I'm glad they decided to plan two extra shows, cause I couldn't get the tickets for the first on. Now I'm going on friday july 15. Which day are you going?

Its all about the money, money makes the world go round. whatever happened to playing decent music, and enjoying it? Its all these big record companies, bloody capitalists!

i have tickets for de arena show in holland (on the field) but i was up at 1.00 at night and the ticket sells where at 10.00 in the morning i have stood there all night to get the tickets!

I'm seeing them at the arena, too. I was there at 3, camped outside the office. Finally was able to get four seat tickets. Rather have had field tickets of course, but it's better than nothing, I suppose. ;)

It shite when that happens with tickets but at the end of the day its only a band, and to be honest, not even a band worth getting pissed off about.

Yes they are a good band but theyre not the best at what they do. I could of other bands id rather go see over U2 given the choice.

That's just you opinion. Maybe they aren't the best band in the world (personally I think only GNR is better), but they are certainly one of the best live bands.

My brother and his mates had no problem getting tickets in the presale.Although I did want standing but seats in the end does sound like a good idea.Given the fact I would be squashed in Croke Park.

I do understand what your saying.Two tickets for the Croke Park gig sold for £13,000 last week on ebay.WTF who wants to see them that bad.Part of me is like fair play and the other is like not fair on the fans.

I couldn't get any field tickets either, so I'll have to sit too, but I don't really care. I am just glad I got the tickets. And I'm glad they decided to plan two extra shows, cause I couldn't get the tickets for the first on. Now I'm going on friday july 15. Which day are you going?

i am going on the 13 july!!