Green Day,23 weeks in the Top 5

Gallagher Rose

And there are predictions that American Idiot is going to outsell Dookie in the next 2 or 3 months :o

It wouldn't suprise me if it did, superb album, one of, if not their best, it's growing on me all the time.

Go AI!

R.

ahhhh sorry i cant get into pop punk... All though ive listened to the album, it sounds good to me, but its just too poppy(dont know if thats a word) :P

It is pop-punk, but to me that is one of its charms. I can't really get into punk as a genre, but i really like Greenday, always have.

Pop or not. I don't mind, i like it.

R.

hmm i liked warning better. just my opinion.. AI is pretty good.. too bad it didn't win all the grammys freakin u2 did...

I don't think HTDAAB is actually that good, some people did though. That's fair enough.

R.

This album is on fire no doubt. People are eating it up. That's cool. My opinion of Green Day though is that their music is catchy at first but really unlasting in the long run. They wear off really fast. Their music never grows on me, it never has. It's more like it's reallly cool for the first week or so I hear it than I'm sick of it. That's me though. If it works for you or anyone else than that's cool. B)