After years of waiting NIN is finally back!!!

gunsguy

New album from NIN in stores May 3rd (so says 97.7htzfm) The new single I heard today called "the hand the feeds" the new album title is with teeth?

they are rumoured to be in toronto onatario for 2 dates at the kool haus, count me in!

rock1 rock2 rock3rock3rock4:shades:

thoughts? Madison?lol

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

I can't wait!

In fact, I have to admit I've already listened to three of the leaked tracks from it. Yeah -- I know, shame on me. lol. But don't worry, I plan to buy the album too. Have you heard "The line begins to blur?" It rocks. :shades:

check a video of ''the hands that feeds'' online at www.nin.com

posted today 17-03-2005

Gotta love Trent. B)

The song rocks -- although I prefer "The Line Begins To Blur."

Also, I found the vid very different for NIN. :blink: It's far more - uh - "mainstream" than he usually does. His other vids border on the bizarre. But I still like it.

Can't wait to hear the entire album.

Madison you just seem like a great person, and I am always amazed at how you stand up to the people on this board with your opinions and back Axl up. God bless you. :D

I don't know much about NIN, but I did listen to their album The Downward Spiral teh other day and found it to be enjoyable.

Just heard/saw 'The Hand The Feeds', cool track, although a lot more mainstream for Trent. But then he was going on about a different direction for this album anyway. Still it seems to be a pretty cool track. The vocals seem to sit forward a lot more than they usually do for previous NIN releases too.

Can't wait till 30th / 31st when I'm seeing them in London! :D B)