Hello everybody!

Hy folks!

I'm Macho Vidal, from LA, USA. I am new here and I hope to enjoy myself around here. I was a G&R fan since the beginning, but I hate Slash. He is just a f*ckhead, the new band is better.

By for now!

You're a stupid shmuk. Saying Slash is a fuckhead. All those tunes you love so much Slash played a large part in creating.

I know there are different opinions about Slash, but should not we first of all say "welcome" to Mr. Vidal? I don't think slash is a f**head, but i still welcome Macho.

Hy folks!

I'm Macho Vidal, from LA, USA. I am new here and I hope to enjoy myself around here...

Welcome Macho_Vidal.

.. I was a G&R fan since the beginning, but I hate Slash. He is just a f*ckhead, the new band is better...

Well, with a statement like that, I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback and lots of fireworks too.  

So why are you dissing Slash?  :-/

So why are you dissing Slash?  :-/

That's a long story, but mainly cause he left the band. He thought he'd be better of alone. After Chinese Democracy, and the other two albums come out, he is gonna cry like a baby, and see that he has been stupid!

Hy Macho! Weird name you got there. You said you were a slash hater, but do you like Buckethead?

Enjoy yourself!

Hey Ken, thanks for the welcome!

No, I am not a buckethead fan. He's too much techno and fusion for me.

Hey Macho what's up Welcome to the Nation  8) , So if you hate Slash then which GnR guitarist is your favorite ?

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Thanks for the welcome. I think Slash can play the old songs better than Slash did.

Hold on.....................can you please explain your answer.

There's nothing to explain. I think Buckethead plays new AND old songs better than Slash, that's it.

Welcome aboard Macho.  I see your initial post created some fireworks  :-/.

I think it's too early to say how good Buckethead is.  Let's see them release the Chinese Democracy album and a couple of others before we start comparing the two guitarists.