"Chinese Democracy" VS "It's so easy"

Ken

Since there seems to be a new hobby in making posts about "what is the better song", (thank you, gnrlies!), I came up with this: I think it's interesting to put together old and new (not even released) songs. so this round is called CD vs. It's so easy.

"u get sumethang 4 nutthang is that what clear channels will do turn around u promter bitch we gnr fans got a use 4 u.  besides cc u ain't got nuttin' better 2 do and were bored."

note i never heard cd....

"axl used to luv slash but he had 2 kill him..axl knew he'd miss him so he had to keep HIM..he's buried right in his hollywood mansion backyaaarddd OH OH OH WOW YEAH......TAKE IT 4 WHAT IT IS... axl used 2 luv slash but he had 2 kill him.......slash bitched so much he drove axl nuts and now axl's happier W/ BUCKETHEAD....HEAD HEAD...."

NEW  GNR 4 LIFE!!!

2-SWEET!!

again, i dont mean to be an arsehole, but i want to mention that i am actually having a competition happening with this, and im not just posting these messages to compare songs...

Im actually recording the results and its gonna be like a knockout competition..

I even have the whole draw worked out, so please could you let me do it???

This one has to be a joke.....It's So Easy.....obviously.

I find it amusing that you get defensive when someone compares one of the classics with a Chinese Democracy(new song) but doesnt bother at all when we compare You Could Be Mine to Reckless Life forexample.. :)