Where do we go from here?

rockerman

Well the train done run off the tracks..... I suppose I could jump on the "see i told you Axl is an azzhole routine..but i think he explained that for himself. It don't matter if he actually was sick.. what does matter is him not getting message sooner. Duhh GNR fans are passionate people (and damn patient ones also)  knowing this why the F*^&% wait till after 11:00 to inform the crowd that is a no go. i bet when it all come out it was Axls &^^%$#! fricking traveling habits. I mean the whole Vancouver thing was a joke and made him look stupid why repeat the same mistake twice?

So given the the great comeback tour has hit a brick wall NOW WHAT? How many more years do you think this is gonna set us back?  

Of course the Axl faithful will shift it over on some venue managerbeing an AZZHOLE -like they the venue love to lose money and have thier facilities shredded by pissed of hurt ,disappointed "fans"

This little game of silence that Axl plays with the real world has blown up in his face. JEEZUS H CHRIST AXL hire on a spokesman......

.. This little game of silence that Axl plays with the real world has blown up in his face. JEEZUS H CHRIST AXL hire on a spokesman......

Rockerman, believe it or not, we actually agree.  ;D ;D ;)

I know Axl doesn't want to talk to the press (except radio interviews) until after the album is out. But he really needs to speak out  about Philly. Or, at the very least, hire a good spokesperson to issue a statement on his behalf and do some damage control.

It's way beyond that.  Either the venues or, more likely, the insurance company is CANCELLING a whole lot of shows.  No insurance companies to back a GnR tour means no more GnR tours.  The spins have got to address the cancellations.  My guess.  A band member going to get sick again.

Axl yelled ROUND 1 at the VMA's. Well i don't know what round it suppose to be now. But as far as i am concerned, Axl is down for the count. And his seconds are ticking. I hope that he stays down because that would increase the chances for the five elements to create the explosive compound. 4 of them are in studios rehearsing as we speak. So in other words........Axl, dinner is waiting on the table!!!! Come Home!!!

But this is just what i wish for.....we all gotta wait and see.

It's way beyond that.  Either the venues or, more likely, the insurance company is CANCELLING a whole lot of shows.  No insurance companies to back a GnR tour means no more GnR tours.  The spins have got to address the cancellations.  My guess.  A band member going to get sick again.

You're right Yesterdays. Stadiums need insurance coverage, and many insurers may now refuse to provide coverage or charge outrageous rates to cover a GNR gig as a result of the riots.

And I agree -- I wouldn't be surprised if the band tries to claim "illness" again. They've already hinted that the Philly gig was scrapped because of "an illness."  But, after last year's cancellations, I have to wonder if the same excuse will work twice.   :-/

Some of us aren't information wh*res, or have lives... We don't need to know when Axl takes a sh*t.  You will know when they are d**n good and ready to tell you.

Agreed here Mr Sparkle , but it'd be the right thing to do to come up with a quick explanation for these things because even though I don't need to know everything I'd like to see Axl at least tell people what happened and what caused it  , that's all I need ( Well it IS Axl  ;D )

Peace GnR  Nation  8)

Agreed here Mr Sparkle , but it'd be the right thing to do to come up with a quick explanation for these things because even though I don't need to know everything I'd like to see Axl at least tell people what happened and what caused it  , that's all I need ( Well it IS Axl  ;D )

Peace GnR  Nation  8)

Well, if the tour is cancelled I am sure they are putting together a statment... that's not somethign you put out an hour after the sh*t went down.