Mr. Democratic China........

rockerman

Don't know about ya'll but Im up for a revolution..........A major heavy duty- change- the -fricking -world -as -we know- it- REVOLUTION..

I heard it today that the new album will be an "ecclectic mix of modern and old school." The new GnR album has something in it for everyone...Promises to be like nothing you have heard before.....But long time fans awaiting the classic GNR sound of AFD and UYI shouldn't get their hopes up.....(according to sources.....)<<<who/what/where? I want to know.As this is a more mature fuller sounding band........Gone is the sleaze rock days of the sunset strip.......ect.....Axl has developed into a confident songwriter.......New Album will suprise many...Deliberate attempt to not sound like dated music.. ground already gone over.AxlDidn't want to draw comparisons.....Want the music to explain what GNR is and was supposed to always be.. ect ect ect .... several names in the rock world will guest on it......Female singer.... duet with Axl

OK yeagh heard it ...read it... cussed it....believed it......been there and done that scene.

All I want for Christmas from Mr. Democratic China is "Chinese Democracy"

A head on a download one of the fellas here at Palmer had has anyone else heard it? It was a DJ chatting away.. I think it was out of Chicago.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one cannot wait for this album to come out.  You know why, because it will be so UN-GNR that these silly people claiming they are seeing GNR will have to eat their words.  CD is going to be terrible, period.  I am also tired of reading about how much better this new band is than the original, if you for 1 second believe that you are retarded, seriously you are mentially retarted.  I read on concert review saying the new band blows the original away, REALLY you fu@king moron, the new band plays all the old songs, written and recorded by Slash/Izzy and crue.  And someone should tell Dizzy to shut the fu*k up, he is mouth off everywhere.  If I were the original band I would not let him get away with that.

That's fine, if you like the new album you should listen to it, i agree 100%.  Just don't tell me the new group playing GNR covers is better than the real deal.  And further tell them to change the name.  I am sure many people will like the new stuff, but it is NOT GNR.

No G-face you were mistaken by the illusion.Congradulations -your the official 10th person to be fooled by it.!!!

while the ticket said Guns and Roses and they tore up the songs with absolute reckless abandon.. enought to impress you.....You evidently weren't around for the real deal.  I too was excited to see what great muscians these clowns were(are they clowns if they hide behind face paint and masks? Ummm dunno. what is slipknot then?)Simply put they cant ever be "real" gunners cuz in all actuality they are the scab labor of rock and roll.No dig there just some labor truths.  Each has no loyalty to the legacy beyond contractual obligations and or person/professional considerations. G-face was fooled by an illusion and thats the trick Axl is trying to pull on all of us. Slight of hand -Uh look now you see it ...now ya dont. This is GNR "were like a family" were a gang (1987) to This is GNR 2002..like it or not. Funny thing about our society is that he will succeed. People  will be foaming at the mouth to see GUNS and Roses without even knowing the history or caring. A tired debate but still evidently a topic of much concern. ANd we neednt play the old "THEY ABANDONED HIS AZZ ROUTINE because it was clear from the performances in 1992 that AXl was heading into a different sunset than the rest of the band. If ya don't think thats true then why the different sound and approach to GNR's Sound?(to stay fresh ya dumbazz!!!) Consider whatit would be like working with a condesending prick like AXl. A hypocritical and critical figure. Consider what it must have been like forSlash when he was paired with a guitarist that maybe at the time knew 4 chords.Paul Tobias. Consider what a slam it was for Axl to bring Zack Wild along to play with Slash. Kind of an Insult.Oh your good Slash.. youve helped make me a millionaire but I have a different vibe going on so im going to retrain you to play exactly like I want you to"  1/5 member dictating who was going to do what when and how.....Think about it. Imagine having to work with someone that was hell bent on having it his way to the point of what... Threatening to quit the band  the night before a world tour if the other members didn't give him propriety rights to the GNR name....Pretty damn sneaky if you ask me.. I think AXl had it in mind to crash the car along time before he embarked on this venture. It wasn't like Axl wasn't aware of the drugs and the lifestyle of the others.. he was in the thick of it too."you can only do so many pull ups" Axl says and i agree... We as fans can only forgive/wait for so long before we say Whatever.  

Some of us can only watch this new thing growing with a sense of wonder and dispair.......THe new shiny GNR corporate muthus from "lick to lick" Riff to riff aimed to please the poodles youve become.

L-rex? is that your Lamesoures rex quip?Wheres your smart azz ways now?Just courious are you sick or something?Cides I'm just pokin you some fun no real fricken harm.And its never your ignorance Im commenting on its your nievete'

I know lil witch I know.... perhaps we recognize th qualitys in others better because we have those same qualitys....Maybe i said that about Axl because I know how difficult it is to get a guitarist to play what I heard in my head.  Then again this deadly serious forum has absolutely no place for snide insinuating joking around.  Were here to see that GNR is properly and tacticly debated... if we can't do it with rumour or speculation then by god well do it with guilt and shame.NO OPINIONS ALLOWEWD. This is a nice fellas/gals forum. ;D ;D (and I for one would like to apologize for the crude loathsome remark I made to you last week.As dear ol' Duffman would say Peace GNR NATION)

PSST mr. BADZAN  or whoever you are.....evidently you must be in lala land yourself because your primed to eat what ever shat Axl is going to feed you and like it and you'll do it because YOUR A GNR FAN. ...or to quote some of the more endearing members of this forum"I dont care if they call it poo sandwich........" I congradulate you on your insightful thoughts concerning Mine and Jims prefrance of reality I can say with straight face and keen mind that the music of the 80's was a damn straight more exciting than the drivle that is shoveled to the masses today. If I have to hang out in Fantasy land it better be with album like AFD!

tut tut Mr Rockerman, that's some terrible spelling there...

1: Conradulate... wrong answer

I believe you were looking for congratulate

2: Prefrance....... wrong again

That one goes preferance

3: Drivle............. Ooooh 3

That's Drivel I believe

4: Shoveled...... Ouch 4

Shovelled

And you talk about G-Face not being able to pronounce your post, lol.

thats cuz I live in the 80's and am still in high school Gcam thanks for your insight greatly needed and wanted... that goes for all  you punks out there that mispel theyre wards gat yous haed in tha geme!!!For those about to rock tonight have fun be careful and bootleg the show. Remember to fire those bootlegs off ASAP for the rest of the world.  

Come on admit it lil witch you really really like me dont you? :-*I mean it was the apologizing to you for asking you if you was a groupie or something and then telling you to take a midol wasn't it? I knew you was my type of woman from the first time I ever read your snide remarks. I said to myself now theres a woman who gonna tell a man damn straighT what was on her mind.OOOOLAALAAA

Come on people how in the hell are we supposed to argue the finer points of GNR if all we are is saying sh*t to one another. instead of promoting a smackdown of old band vs new band we should be promoting a smackdown of "fans". And by the way lil witch I was deadly serious when I said I apologize for saying those loathsome remarks.........

lil witch I love you you uptight beautiful minded woman... I can only imagine the loving relationship you share with your husband given your inability to see that I apologized t you and you still wanna let me know what a bad AZZ woman you are and can be...... I'm down with ya baby and I certainly don't expect you to lose any sleep.... chances are you might need it.